Treason or a traitor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treason or a traitor?

Gen. Mark A. Milley, in the last days of the Trump administration, told his Chinese counterpart that he would call the Chinese ahead of time if Trump decided to "attack"!

Does that make Milley a traitor or did he commit treason?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-is-a-traitor/

I believe Gen. Milley told Woodward that he assured his Chinese counterpart that the U.S. would not launch a nuclear attack. He had ways to abort it.
    But he did not offer to warn him that an attack was underway, because that would provoke a counter-attack under the "mutual assured destruction" theory.

Comment

I think we have a lot of rot at the top levels in our Military. Some of them sound like real pussy's Jack Kean is about the only one I believe.

Comment

They're calling for Milley to resign. He should be court martialed!

Comment

Pelosi knew what Milley was up to.

Comment

After he lost, Trump tried to pull all troops from Afghanistan by Jan 15, Miley stopped him.

It's certainly not great when we have generals second guessing Presidents, but then Trump is kind of a nutter.

Comment

I believe, as did Gen. Milley, that Trump was capable of starting a nuclear war in response to not getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

Out and out blatant TREASON. Milley should be court-martialed, stripped of all rank and retirement benifits, and hanged, or shot. There are apparently other general officers willing to testify to his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  I believe, as did Gen. Milley, that Trump was capable of starting a nuclear war in response to not getting the Nobel Peace Prize.
                  Now I know you are crazy.

Comment

Jimbo -
                    Are you going to be at the big rally on Saturday?

Paranoia drives many Trump supporters to avoid weekend 'Justice for January 6' rally.

https://news.yahoo.com/paranoia-accu...191150555.html

At least one forum user urged others to engage in violence if they were going to be arrested anyway.
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 09-16-2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Do you think that Trump might show up wearing a fur hat with horns on it?
                      No way! He'll be glued to his TV set with his diet coke and potato chips all afternoon.

Comment

In regards to this Milley issue, I see that all dimwits are standing behind his call to his commie friends, and openly stated that his actions were in line with his duties. We can certainly see that the security of our country, along the lines of their thoughts, is not in the best of hands. It all goes along with their acceptance of the open borders and the very light vetting of those coming into America from Afghan land ! The Constitution is of little regard to the dimwits regarding its pledge of national security and protection !! How the hell did our country ever sink to this point ? Oooooh, I forgot who is in power there for a second,,,,,,,,,

EDIT: But then on second thought, Milley may have only used that little ploy, in order to make Trump look bad in the eyes of American voters as to he being a loose cannon and a war threat. The action of Milley was completely beyond a duty of any American military person and is unheard of under any circumstances !!
                        Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 09-16-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          Do you think that Trump might show up wearing a fur hat with horns on it?
                          No way! He'll be glued to his TV set with his diet coke and potato chips all afternoon.
                          It is Big Mac and Fries. At least get your History straight.

Comment

Jimbo - I wasn't talking about the main course.
                            I was talking about the afternoon snack.

Comment

You know Jimbo, I could really start to dislike you if you continue to post quotes from that idiot bandicoot. He is a complete non-issue to the world and a pox on this site.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad