Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
    How's the nurses? Any lookers?
    Quite a few PH , for all taste ! Farm girl 24 , cute with the farm girl charm. A woman from Haiti dark and mysterious , beautiful young a friendly and so happens she is my sons neighbor. Of course the very big black tech who worked me over and the young gay nurse !

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
      Quite a few PH , for all taste ! Farm girl 24 , cute with the farm girl charm. A woman from Haiti dark and mysterious , beautiful young a friendly and so happens she is my sons neighbor. Of course the very big black tech who worked me over and the young gay nurse !
      With your attitude pmacc60, you're gonna do just fine! LOL! 😉!

Comment

Pmacc, sounds like you’re in good spirits, good to know.

99;

I shouldn’t be surprised the only response you can come up with is something you had to pull off the net. You should quit while you’re behind.

I vividly remember the bruises, welts and scrapes from 30 years ago working 10 hour days feeding one of those high speed chippers. Getting into a patch of black locust in a T shirt on 85* days will have you cussing like a drunk sailor and bleeding like a leopard got into you. The cooler temps of fall were welcomed not only for the break in the heat but for the protection long sleeves offered. You had to be careful with jams but never once was I concerned with getting pulled into the machine. Getting run over by old fogey motorists was a much bigger risk.

I’d like to remind you of a quote you’re fond of posting.

Wise men speak when they have something to say.

Fools speak when they have to say something.

Comment

fitch -
          I like your bravado:
          "Never once was I concerned with getting pulled into the machine."
          Do you subscribe to Soldier of Fortune magazine?

Comment

Lame deflection. You’ve lost once again.

Comment

fitch -
              I am going to guess that you, like labrador, think that riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a sign of masculinity.
              Ditto with smoking cigarettes.
              I am also going to guess that you did not do well in school.

Comment

I think the snowhole failed kindergarten and his ego never recovered!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  fitch -
                  I am going to guess that you, like labrador, think that riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a sign of masculinity.
                  Ditto with smoking cigarettes.
                  I am also going to guess that you did not do well in school.
                  Snowhole, I'm over 70 years old. I got a BB gun and didn't shoot my eye out. I rode motorcycles for over 50 years and didn't die. I will be driving 3,000 miles home from Alaska again and I'm not dead yet. Maybe you should try to intimidate someone a little younger who's a little easier to scare. Me and +P fish for salmon and enjoy watching the bears while we fish. I'm trying a little harder to avoid near death experiences but that's because I'm not near as spry as I used to be. Live life biggly.

Comment

lab -
                    You've already confessed that you drive your truck without a seat belt, so please excuse us if we don't believe you when you say you are trying a little harder to avoid near death experiences.
                    I don't think your mind makes the association of seat belts with safety.
                    I think your mind associates seat belts with sissy.

Comment

Well, I see a story about a fella who had a jobsite accident. I also see somebody stuffing himself into the conversation. Never would have known about that if members didn't quote one another. I guess I should scroll on by.

I ride a Harley without a helmet. I smoked for 40 years and quit 5 years ago. I feel I shouldn't judge but, I'm so completely fed up over the judgmental and paternal remarks by a certain member. Please stop quoting it so I don't have to see it. Maybe without daylight, it will dry up and disappear.
                      Last edited by franchi20; 09-13-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Driving a vehicle without a seatbelt is about as far from a near death experience as I can imagine. Driving without a seatbelt was the norm for damn near a century. I can't imagine what other everyday circumstances fill you with dread. Snowhole is an apt appellation for you.

Comment

Couldn’t be anymore off the mark but I guess if you need attention that bad I’ll lay it out for you. Trying to tear me down won’t build you up anyway.

Had a Yamaha Seca 750 for a few years, wouldn’t have dreamed of riding without a helmet. Scraped up enough crash victims over more than 10 years as a volunteer fireman. Sold it when I got engaged.

Smoked a bit in my twenties when I was at the bar but never developed it as a habit. My old man has been smoking for over 60 years, it will probably kill him eventually even though at 76 he’s in good health and not on any meds at all.

Graduated from HS receiving a NY Regents diploma with Honors. Always had advanced placement classes for Math, Science and English. Figured out after transferring as a Junior to the NYS ESF college at Syracuse, a top forestry school in the nation, that the career I thought I’d wanted since 10’th grade was going to be a mistake. Decided an associates degree was enough and went to work. A life of pushing papers and dealing with the politics of government work would have ruined my mental health. I’ve aways been a hands on type of individual. No complaints on my decisions, have a better life than I could have ever imagined.

Think what you want. I honestly don’t give a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                            Well, I see a story about a fella who had a jobsite accident. I also see somebody stuffing himself into the conversation. Never would have known about that if members didn't quote one another. I guess I should scroll on by.

I ride a Harley without a helmet. I smoked for 40 years and quit 5 years ago. I feel I shouldn't judge but, I'm so completely fed up over the judgmental and paternal remarks by a certain member. Please stop quoting it so I don't have to see it. Maybe without daylight, it will dry up and disappear.
                            Can’t quote him directly and for the most part don’t concern myself with his nonsense. But he couldn’t help but dump on this thread and then had to make it personal when he was called out for it. Sometimes you can’t ignore the dog crap in the way, you have to clean it up.

Comment

Pmacc brother, I know you’ve got some time on your hands so I certainly hope your getting some entertainment out of this!

I’ll be in touch.

Comment

Well this went off the rails.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad