No announcement yet.

States sue over vaccine mandate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine pages of this shit back and forth. Not worth flapping your lips about.
    Can't imagine what the next Wuhan virus is going to be like. That's right, they (Fauci, Gates and Wuhan Lab) are still working on 'gain of function' viruses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I, for one, could care less what you choose to do.
      I, for one jimbo, could NOT care less what you choose to do.

Comment

• FB, you have posted about 109 times you are not getting the vax - give it a break.

There are enough differences between people that they are reacting differently from the various Covid vaccines, and also other vaccines as well. If you don't have an adverse reaction, you are good to go. Buy a lottery ticket on the way home. . If you do react, sorry that was unpredictable and unpreventable event, not Pharma's fault and it's your poor luck in the gene pool.
        Another notice of concern, FDA decided yesterday NOT to allow vaccine for 16yo. I wonder why that is? Other vaccines other than Covid have known for years to cause Gullain Barre syndrom in children yet they are continually being vaccinated. Could that be why FDA said no to 16yo?
        What about all the cases of 'routine' vaccinations that Mothers claim have caused Autism in their children. I guess the bottom line is 'you get the vaccine, you takes your chances., Just like the wheel in LasVegas.
        From the sounds of those opposed, I think they want a perfect World. When they find it, let me and others know.
        Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-18-2021, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• The next logical question becomes what are the comparisons between the vaxxed and unvaxxed pools.

I’m not wasting my time looking into it but it’s still important to see how age structure and co-morbidity fit into play. Most of your vaxxed are going to be older and high risk individuals, the unvaxxed likely younger healthy types. I know, I know, exceptions to the rule of course. Still, with out some kind of control measure all these numbers mean squat.

But what do I know, I’m no expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo
            https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-vaccinated/

In this link the Governor of Florida says have the people needing lifesaving regeneron are vaccinated.
            Yes sir, and Biden is cutting shipments to Florida to punish DeSantis! Ain't that neat!
            Who'd he learn that from? Obama? Hillary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-vaccinated/

In this link the Governor of Florida says have the people needing lifesaving regeneron are vaccinated.
              Dan, FYI, you may not know but you have made about 4 or 5 posts recently that are blank

Comment

Another notice of concern, FDA decided yesterday NOT to allow vaccine for 16yo. I wonder why that is? .
                Which one? Pfizer already has approval down to 16 years of age.

Comment

FB, you have posted about 109 times you are not getting the vax - give it a break.
                  ....and you readily post meaningless, inane, repetitious crap. So stuff it.

Comment

• Live and let live is the motto of the anti-hunting crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                      The next logical question becomes what are the comparisons between the vaxxed and unvaxxed pools.

I’m not wasting my time looking into it but it’s still important to see how age structure and co-morbidity fit into play. Most of your vaxxed are going to be older and high risk individuals, the unvaxxed likely younger healthy types. I know, I know, exceptions to the rule of course. Still, with out some kind of control measure all these numbers mean squat.

But what do I know, I’m no expert.
                      fitch270, the medical community should be a solid "go-to" for information due to the Hippocratic Oath (do no harm) and HIPPA laws.
                      Sadly, we have those in the medical community who have been corrupted and have decided that they will allow "the powers that be" to dictate their actions.
                      Doctors are just people and as susceptible to human frailties (and the almighty dollar) as your local sewer worker. Therefore, we are left, basically, to fend for ourselves.

Comment

• Bubba -
                        I hear that zinc lozenges reduce the effect of viruses.
                        So all is not lost just because the entire medical community has sold its soul to the devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by PigHunter

I'm partially guilty of keeping this thread going. Just wanted to make the two liberals upset by presenting info contrary to their beliefs. My apologies to you good guys. Didn't mean for you to get caught up in a negative interchange. Peace, live and let live
                          There is info that needs to be communicated and this forum can reach many people in the pandemic we are in. Quick changing info complicates things. It is foolish mental midgets like FB who constantly say the same useless, LOL post over and over and adds nothing to the discussion. I can see how he got kicked off the other Hunt site. He has a double digdit I.Q.

Comment

• "... There is info that needs to be communicated and this forum can reach many people ..."

(snicker, snort, chortle!) ....and he claims my IQ is low! LOL!
                            jim, only you and the "pre '00 Ford" think that "number of visitors" is legitimate.

Comment

• I can imagine that Bubba's line of reasoning in rejecting the vaccine is that if he suffers a side effect from the vaccine, there is nobody to blame but himself. But If he passes on the vaccine and contracts the virus infection, he can blame China.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Smollett
                                by jhjimbo
                                The crooked lawyers are probably looking for a reason to call it a mis-trial....
                                Today, 08:54 PM
                              • Smollett
                                by jhjimbo
                                Smollett testifies for 6 hours for a crime that probably only took a few minutes. What a farce....
                                Today, 06:46 PM
                              • Reply to Smollett
                                by franchi20
                                Get ready for riots and burning, if he's found guilty....
                                Today, 07:52 PM
                              • Reply to 7 December, 1941
                                by labrador12
                                My good buddies dad was a pow from the battle of the bulge. I knocked back a few with him over the years. Hes gone now too! Hell of a guy. My dad has...
                                Today, 07:33 PM
                              • 7 December, 1941
                                by crm3006
                                Today is December 7th. On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, the Japanese launched a surprise attack on the American navel base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, killing...
                                Today, 09:28 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X