No announcement yet.

States sue over vaccine mandate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to what the Rat said about Reagan's Amnesty, Rat left out any description of the deal. Reagan's deal was, Amnesty now for fixing the border so that it wouldn't be an issue in the future. As we all know, and history shows, the Democrats lied, thousands died, millions more flaunted our laws and traditions, and we have the problem today. The Democrat are offering the same solution they offered Reagan. Strangely enough the Republicans keep refusing the bait. If we had a media that was anything other than a mouthpiece for the Democrats this would be a factoid brought up in front of the Democrats on a daily basis. Oh well, keep on misinforming media.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Who says the U.K. data is good ?
      Just how does one know that of any data?

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Just how does one know that of any data?
        So true!
        ....but I don't need a Colorado contractor and a "ne'er-do-well" telling me that they are smarter that a doctor.
        You could prove that Jesus Christ himself gave you the data those two would pooh-pooh it.
        If I've posted one link on here to information and data, I've linked a thousand and I'm sure some were questionable.
        But don't EVEN tell me that EVERY word I posted is hogwash and the two are 100% correct all the time.

Comment

Who says the U.K. data is good ?
          Pig didn't even read the data carefully, if you follow his link and read the summary at the beginning it tells you have effective the vaccine was, his chart you had to read carefully, which Pig didn't do, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

So true!
            ....but I don't need a Colorado contractor and a "ne'er-do-well" telling me that they are smarter that a doctor.
            You could prove that Jesus Christ himself gave you the data those two would pooh-pooh it.
            If I've posted one link on here to information and data, I've linked a thousand and I'm sure some were questionable.
            But don't EVEN tell me that EVERY word I posted is hogwash and the two are 100% correct all the time.
            Bubba I simply don't believe anything from conspiracy web sites. I don't even follow the links. No time. Link to a good source, I'll follow it. Calling a link the CDC when really it's the Citizen Free Republic Press, is not the CDC. Even a good news source will actually have the link to the relevant page at the CDC. Try linking to your state's main newspaper. TX right? I'm sure TX has some decent papers.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

No disrespect PH, but I put about as much faith in any data as I do politicians to keep campaign promises. My gut tells me the best way out of this is right down the middle. But I don’t expect anyone to care.
              Fitch, I understand, no worries. Two drinks deep so far here at Margaritaville, in Destin FL. Overlooking the main pass, watching boats and tourists. Still unvaccinated, not wearing a mask. Relying on my natural immunity

Comment

WTH Dan????

Comment

Keeps you from checking out.
                  I don't have the vax and I still haven't "checked out".
                  I believe I'll just stay "status quo".
                  Too many reports of "vaxxers" dying from the vaccine.

Comment

Came across a bit snarky, thought we were having a decent discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo

Half the people who
                      need regeneron in Florida ( according to gov Desantis) are vaccinated. If the vaccine keeps you from checking out why do they need it ? Should doctors not give it to the vaccinated since they don't check out?
                      Good observation, danbo.

Comment

I was just being a smart arse🙃
                        You said I was right and I couldn't resist myself. I should have put an emoji after it.
                        Thanks, the lack of tone in here doesn’t help matters sometimes. That and the general antagonism is wearing thin on me.

Comment

Thanks I know it's true.
                          Death rates among non are higher than for vaxed. It's all over the news from their stats and they all are very close in numbers and %.

Comment

• "... I could care less ..."
                            This statement says there is still a degree of care.
                            "I 'couldn't' care less." Means any "care" is gone. 😉

I'm not vaxxed, danbo, and have no plans to change my mind.
                            I won't try to tell others whether to vax or not, but I'm not one bit shy of giving those that want to vax the pros and cons.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Good observation, danbo.
                              That does not add up - must be a mis-interpertation of statistics.

Comment

Why do you vaccinated guys and gals care so much about whether i got the shot. I could give two dung piles if you are or aren't.
                                Do you have that boring of a life that you need to be involved in mine or someone else's? Full disclosure I'm unvaccinated if you don't like it that's to bad. I don't go around calling you vaccinated sheep . And i never would call you that.

Again I could care less , I just wish you would care less about me and other people who chose differently than you.
                                I, for one, could care less what you choose to do.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to They Don't Know Why
                                  by Danbo
                                  Were they vaccinated with the rushed vaccine? If so it could be complications from the vaccine.

Deer season is here so I really don't care....
                                  Today, 07:18 AM
                                • They Don't Know Why
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Non Covid related deaths are spiking in Europe in those under 50 and they don't know why.
                                  Yesterday, 09:42 PM
                                • Reply to Moose Hunt
                                  by Moose1980
                                  No Joke Fitch 😁. If people are hunting near an active logging operation they'll often throw a skidder operator a few bucks to get their moose out....
                                  Today, 07:15 AM
                                • Reply to Winchester deer season. .223 any experience.
                                  by Danbo
                                  My daughter is 15 also and I'm not liking it at al !!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 ....
                                  Today, 06:37 AM
                                • Winchester deer season. .223 any experience.
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Son in law wants to use his ar-15 for deer season. He bought the deer season ammo any experience anyone. I offered him my back up 25-06 rem 700 with vx3i...
                                  10-19-2021, 10:58 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X