Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Keeps you from checking out.
    I don't have the vax and I still haven't "checked out".
    I believe I'll just stay "status quo".
    Too many reports of "vaxxers" dying from the vaccine.

Comment

Came across a bit snarky, thought we were having a decent discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo

Half the people who
        need regeneron in Florida ( according to gov Desantis) are vaccinated. If the vaccine keeps you from checking out why do they need it ? Should doctors not give it to the vaccinated since they don't check out?
        Good observation, danbo.

Comment

I was just being a smart arse🙃
          You said I was right and I couldn't resist myself. I should have put an emoji after it.
          Thanks, the lack of tone in here doesn’t help matters sometimes. That and the general antagonism is wearing thin on me.

Comment

Thanks I know it's true.
            Death rates among non are higher than for vaxed. It's all over the news from their stats and they all are very close in numbers and %.

Comment

"... I could care less ..."
              This statement says there is still a degree of care.
              "I 'couldn't' care less." Means any "care" is gone. 😉

I'm not vaxxed, danbo, and have no plans to change my mind.
              I won't try to tell others whether to vax or not, but I'm not one bit shy of giving those that want to vax the pros and cons.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Good observation, danbo.
                That does not add up - must be a mis-interpertation of statistics.

Comment

Why do you vaccinated guys and gals care so much about whether i got the shot. I could give two dung piles if you are or aren't.
                  Do you have that boring of a life that you need to be involved in mine or someone else's? Full disclosure I'm unvaccinated if you don't like it that's to bad. I don't go around calling you vaccinated sheep . And i never would call you that.

Again I could care less , I just wish you would care less about me and other people who chose differently than you.
                  I, for one, could care less what you choose to do.

Comment

Nine pages of this shit back and forth. Not worth flapping your lips about.
                    Can't imagine what the next Wuhan virus is going to be like. That's right, they (Fauci, Gates and Wuhan Lab) are still working on 'gain of function' viruses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I, for one, could care less what you choose to do.
                      I, for one jimbo, could NOT care less what you choose to do.

Comment

• FB, you have posted about 109 times you are not getting the vax - give it a break.

There are enough differences between people that they are reacting differently from the various Covid vaccines, and also other vaccines as well. If you don't have an adverse reaction, you are good to go. Buy a lottery ticket on the way home. . If you do react, sorry that was unpredictable and unpreventable event, not Pharma's fault and it's your poor luck in the gene pool.
                        Another notice of concern, FDA decided yesterday NOT to allow vaccine for 16yo. I wonder why that is? Other vaccines other than Covid have known for years to cause Gullain Barre syndrom in children yet they are continually being vaccinated. Could that be why FDA said no to 16yo?
                        What about all the cases of 'routine' vaccinations that Mothers claim have caused Autism in their children. I guess the bottom line is 'you get the vaccine, you takes your chances., Just like the wheel in LasVegas.
                        From the sounds of those opposed, I think they want a perfect World. When they find it, let me and others know.
                        Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-18-2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• The next logical question becomes what are the comparisons between the vaxxed and unvaxxed pools.

I’m not wasting my time looking into it but it’s still important to see how age structure and co-morbidity fit into play. Most of your vaxxed are going to be older and high risk individuals, the unvaxxed likely younger healthy types. I know, I know, exceptions to the rule of course. Still, with out some kind of control measure all these numbers mean squat.

But what do I know, I’m no expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo
                            https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-vaccinated/

In this link the Governor of Florida says have the people needing lifesaving regeneron are vaccinated.
                            Yes sir, and Biden is cutting shipments to Florida to punish DeSantis! Ain't that neat!
                            Who'd he learn that from? Obama? Hillary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo
                              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-vaccinated/

In this link the Governor of Florida says have the people needing lifesaving regeneron are vaccinated.
                              Dan, FYI, you may not know but you have made about 4 or 5 posts recently that are blank

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                                Another notice of concern, FDA decided yesterday NOT to allow vaccine for 16yo. I wonder why that is? .
                                Which one? Pfizer already has approval down to 16 years of age.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad