No announcement yet.

States sue over vaccine mandate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we need danbo, is a contractor from western Colorado and a malcontent RINO "Never-Trumper" from who knows where to tell us that they are smarter than doctors and us "nonvaxxers" are gonna die!
    The are better at math than Albert Einstein (COVID %'s, deaths and infection rates) and know more about forensic pathology than "Quincey, M.E." and more political savvy than their idols Queen Hillary and "Slick" Willie, the Hillbilly Elites, just to tell everyone else on the site just how wrong we are!

All from two single minded simpletons, one of which thinks he has us outnumbered! 🤣😂

Comment

Man this thread is a touchy subject. I took the vaccine as I am familar with how they are engineered and work. I think the Govt. 'mandate' actually strengthened the resistance to it.

Comment

One Dr. did the math and documentated death, not just sore arms, was something like 1 in 100,000. Kids get more reactions than that from MMR.
        FDA refused to approve Pfizer for 16yo's.

Comment

......one of which thinks he has us outnumbered......

Regarding who made that ‘profound’ error, the optimum word there is “thinks” !
          Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 09-18-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            Man this thread is a touchy subject. I took the vaccine as I am familar with how they are engineered and work. I think the Govt. 'mandate' actually strengthened the resistance to it.
            jimbo, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink!
            This IS NOT a touchy subject.
            The political "pro-vaxxers" are the touchy ones.
            I've yet to talk to a "no-vaxxer" who said "Don't vax." They say, "I won't vax!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Covid-Mandate-Vaccination-Unvaccinated.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	780547

Comment

If I get a vaccine and I still get the disease, what the hell good was the vaccine?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                If I get a vaccine and I still get the disease, what the hell good was the vaccine?
                It reduces the severity of the disease.

Comment

Well, if you end up ill and not dead there’s that.

Comment

Keeps you from checking out.

Comment

Let’s throw out this bit of useless speculation just for fun. Fun for me anyway.

Let’s say Trump remained in office after the election. It’s pretty much accepted that his policy fast tracked getting the vaccines out there and that he was betting on them pulling us this out of this mess. It wouldn’t be going out on a limb to say that in a second term he’d have been a strong proponent of folks getting the jab, something he’s saying now anyway.

Personally I’d have liked to have seen how that shook out. Trump took incredible heat for being some kind of evil Pied Piper but I can’t imagine those that don’t want the vax having their mind changed just because he pushed for it. I can imagine incredible pushback from his supporters if he’d tried to mandate it.

On the other hand I can also imagine many of his opponents being so set against him as to refuse getting vaxxed simply out of spite. They’d also have been against a mandate. You know they’re out there.

All this armchair quarterbacking is a waste of oxygen. One way or another we’ll come out of this stronger as a population. Yes, a huge number of individuals are going to suffer in the duration but as we all know nature is indifferent. Society has reached a point where we believe we're above the rules but that’s just arrogance.
                      Last edited by fitch270; 09-18-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter

See my response to Bubba's post of the data from England. There's not a benefit to being vaccinated
                        Who says the U.K. data is good ?

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo

Most people vaccinated/ unvaccinated end up not dead.
                          Wrong.....

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo

Most people vaccinated/ unvaccinated end up not dead.
                            True, but not really an argument on its own merit. If you want to weigh the risks of vaxxed vs unvaxxed for specific individuals that’s different.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter

See my response to Bubba's post of the data from England. There's not a benefit to being vaccinated
                              No disrespect PH, but I put about as much faith in any data as I do politicians to keep campaign promises. My gut tells me the best way out of this is right down the middle. But I don’t expect anyone to care.

Comment

Just so y’all know, the Kid gets his second Pfizer jab tomorrow.

Was his choice.

He’s taking two college classes on campus this semester and would have had to jump through weekly hoops to do so unvaxxed. One more class next semester and he’ll have a year of college completed before he graduates HS. Since he knows he’ll have to be vaccinated next fall regardless he decided to get it out of the way and move on with life.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to GA Raffensperger (sp)
                                  by 99explorer
                                  How did Trump know the exact number of Georgia votes that were "stolen" from him?
                                  An "audit"? Tell us more about that.
                                  Today, 01:05 PM
                                • GA Raffensperger (sp)
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Trump asked in the phone call with Sec. of State in GA for specifically 11780 votes to be found because that was exactly the number an audit showed were...
                                  Today, 10:48 AM
                                • Reply to MichiganSchool Shooting
                                  by fitch270
                                  It appears there’s plenty of blame to go around on this one. The warning signs were there, neither the parents or the school would take responsibility....
                                  Today, 12:56 PM
                                • MichiganSchool Shooting
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  It was reported today the parents of the 15yo shooter were in School THAT MORNING meeting with teachers and administration about the behavior of the shooter....
                                  12-02-2021, 10:53 PM
                                • Reply to While you were sleeping...
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  DCM "Dead Center Mass" has been the general consensus of LEO training for many decades now.
                                  The class I took for my CHL (SDA in Oklahoma),...
                                  Today, 11:14 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X