No announcement yet.

States sue over vaccine mandate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't read their pap in quite some time now, but people keep "quoting" them, so it's obvious they are still around.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      Haven't read their pap in quite some time now, but people keep "quoting" them, so it's obvious they are still around.
      I do not agree with everything that Rock posts, but it is not all bullsheet. On the other hand, all that the bandicoot puts out is of no significance in any manner of thinking. He never offers anything of his own thinking, only quotes other sources of his own choosing, and of course his favorite is ‘you tube’ as his bible ! He will remain to be a non-issue unless others continue to soil these pages with his quotes.........

Comment

Check my comments on this thread.

I think there are six or seven of them.

Last edited by 99explorer; 09-14-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

"..
          I do not agree with everything that R*** posts, but it is not all bullsheet. ..."

But 90%-95% of it IS liberal anti-conservative bull hockey.
          Enough so that I don't care to hear (see?) it.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            "..
            I do not agree with everything that R*** posts, but it is not all bullsheet. ..."

But 90%-95% of it IS liberal anti-conservative bull hockey.
            Enough so that I don't care to hear (see?) it.
            You are correct with the percentages, that is why I stated “not everything” ! There is some thought involved, but there is zero with the bandicoot. Thought can not be totally discounted, but idiocy can be.

Comment

PH -
              Your interest in the failure of the vaccination program prompts me to wonder if you are willing to trade American lives for political gain.

Comment

You'll like this pighunter!

This is from the CDC, "IF" you think you can trust what they tell you!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...unity-is-real/

Comment

[QUOTE=FirstBubba;n780207]

This is from the CDC, "IF" you think you can trust what they tell you!

and then he links to
                  citizen free press

I have to wonder does he really think that is the CDC? I guess that's just be being a liberal. I mean everyone knows the CDC web site is something called citizen free whatever.

Bubba, I don't want to impose my liberal commie ideas on you but here. https://www.cdc.gov/

The CDC has a pretty simple web address, it's cdc.gov

Comment

Ivermectin (non agricultural grade) works!

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...-uttar-pradesh

Comment

1,800 people died of covid yesterday, 1,800 people died the day before, and we have idiots claiming de worming pills will save you. One would think the fact that most people dying haven't been vaccinated would be a good thing, Darwin and all that, unfortunately most have already reproduced, and then there are the folks who really did nothing wrong other than being ignorant. I guess in order for half the people to have above average IQ, another half the people have to have below average IQ.

Comment

Rock - Good post.
                        The Covid-19 virus is raising our average IQ.

Comment

Kentucky bride-to-be who hesitated to get vaccinated dies of Covid.

https://news.yahoo.com/kentucky-brid...181301382.html

She wanted to start a family as soon as they got married. The couple, of Grand Rivers, Kentucky, hoped to eventually have three, maybe four, children.

So when the Covid-19 vaccines came out, and some of Wendell’s co-workers said the shots caused infertility — an unfounded claim that has gained ground despite top reproductive health groups refuting it — she “just kind of panicked."
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 09-15-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
                            How does natural immunity stack up to vaccinations? (msn.com)

The house of cards is going to topple. Natural immunity will be recognized to be as good or better than the Fauci ouchie.

Natural immunity is probably 100 times more robust than the shot.
                            Pfizer is working on a Covid pill, they should just buyout Invermectin and rename it🙃

Comment

Natural immunity should be better than the vaccination because of the suffering the patients have to endure to get it.
                              Ask PigHunter.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                                Rock - Good post.
                                The Covid-19 virus is raising our average IQ.
                                How can you still be alive?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad