• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 vaccine death autopsies!

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/03...cine-injuries/

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      The physician now wants to get to the bottom of rare, serious side effects of vaccination - such as cerebral vein thrombosis or autoimmune diseases.

In Baden-Württemberg, the pathologists therefore worked together with public prosecutors, the police and doctors in private practice, reports Schirmacher. More than 40 people have already been autopsied, who died within two weeks of vaccination. Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination. From his point of view, the frequency of fatal vaccine consequences is underestimated - a politically explosive statement in times when the vaccination campaign is losing momentum, the delta variant is spreading rapidly and restrictions on non-vaccinated people are being discussed.

Corona: Chief pathologist of Heidelberg University urges more autopsies of vaccinated | Augsburger Allgemeine (augsburger-allgemeine.de)

Comment

PH -
        Wouldn't you just be tickled to death to be able to say that the vaccine killed more people than the virus?
        Well, you have 600,000 to go just in the U.S.A.
        Lots of luck.

Comment

PH -
          What kind of pathologist does an autopsy on "more than 40 people who died within two weeks of vaccination," and then "assumes than 30-40% of them died from the vaccination?"
          Assume away!

Comment

Vaccine mandate: Not just illegal, but also unworkable (msn.com)

President Joe Biden’s decision to require large private employers to ensure their workers are vaccinated or tested for the coronavirus is problematic not just in terms of the Constitution, statutes, and liberty interests, but also highly impractical.

Overall, the mandate on employers, and the punishment against them for workers who freely choose to reject vaccines, will further exacerbate worker shortages already so severe that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is calling it a “crisis.” It will also add to the federal debt and to inflation. With the Biden economy already veering towards Jimmy Carter-style “stagflation,” this new mandate could tip the scales into full-blown economic disaster.

Comment

Stories of the deaths of the vaccinated flood fb!

In Ireland, the unvaccinated account 14% of COVID-19 deaths.
              The vaccinated account for 3% of COVID-19 deaths.
              Those taking the second (2nd) vaccination account for 81% OF COVID-19 DEATHS!

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/09/13/ane...z-tvs-fb-post/

Comment

Sheeeet Bubba, that's some serious stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                  Sheeeet Bubba, that's some serious stuff!
                  Yes sir, I agree.
                  Betting the "two" toss it off like last night's chutney.

Comment

You are right.
                    It lacks credibility.

Comment

Yes sir, I agree.
                      Betting the "two" toss it off like last night's chutney.
                      Like said before, not reading their crap, don't care what they say.

Comment

Haven't read their pap in quite some time now, but people keep "quoting" them, so it's obvious they are still around.

Comment

Haven't read their pap in quite some time now, but people keep "quoting" them, so it's obvious they are still around.
                          I do not agree with everything that Rock posts, but it is not all bullsheet. On the other hand, all that the bandicoot puts out is of no significance in any manner of thinking. He never offers anything of his own thinking, only quotes other sources of his own choosing, and of course his favorite is ‘you tube’ as his bible ! He will remain to be a non-issue unless others continue to soil these pages with his quotes.........

Comment

Check my comments on this thread.

I think there are six or seven of them.

Last edited by 99explorer; 09-14-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

"..
                              I do not agree with everything that R*** posts, but it is not all bullsheet. ..."

But 90%-95% of it IS liberal anti-conservative bull hockey.
                              Enough so that I don't care to hear (see?) it.

Comment

"..
                                I do not agree with everything that R*** posts, but it is not all bullsheet. ..."

But 90%-95% of it IS liberal anti-conservative bull hockey.
                                Enough so that I don't care to hear (see?) it.
                                You are correct with the percentages, that is why I stated “not everything” ! There is some thought involved, but there is zero with the bandicoot. Thought can not be totally discounted, but idiocy can be.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad