Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• States sue over vaccine mandate.

This is Constitutional overreach.
    Biden does not have the authority by law OR executive order to demand Americans take the vaccination.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...t-wont-comply/

Florida won't allow federal vaccine mandates to be enforced.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...s-on-the-spot/

Comment

Gov. K. Noem (R-SD) joins the fray.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...ng-to-be-free/

Comment

The same day Joe Biden dictated to millions of Americans that the choice to get the coronavirus vaccine was no longer their choice to make, Vice President Kamala Harris was giving another speech at the White House that, ironically, had the exact opposite message on the issue of the freedom to make your own healthcare decisions.

During a so-called “Reproductive Rights Roundtable” Thursday, which was held in response to the Democrat freakout over the Supreme Court’s 5-4 procedural ruling on the Texas Harris said in her opening remarks that, “When people are able to make choices without government interference for themselves … we are a stronger society”:

WT.....?

Comment

Bubba -
          That needle is getting closer and closer to your arm.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
            FDA Approval of Pfizer's Vaccine Didn't Lead to Spike in Vaccinations (businessinsider.com)

"In the two weeks since the Food and Drug Administration approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, the US's average weekly vaccination rate has declined 38%.

"That's despite some experts' predictions that a full approval would convince a large segment of Americans to get vaccinated.
            pighunter, this is another one of those "rule by precedent" liberals are so famous for.
            To hell with what's legal, we're just gonna do it! Then, because a "precedent" has been set, we'll make it a law.

I'll wager the two local libtards are ecstatic over the vaccine mandate.

Comment

Two weeks is too small a window to support any conclusions.

Comment

Makes no difference to me what those two think or say. I've had them on ignore for many weeks. Sure, they're both probably yapping but what they say is meaningless to me.
                You are not alone.
                There are many who believe that Donald Trump is still President of the United States, while he is just another heckler on the sidelines.

Comment

As a motorcyclist who rarely wears a helmet, and a pickup driving citizen who Rarely wears a seatbelt, bite me Joe! I've managed to outlive Beau and a good number of others while not living life the official government approved way. On perusing the founding documents of the United States I don't see the role for the government that it is taking upon itself. Hell no, Joe Biden is not responsible for my day to day safety. The government is responsible for handling the borders, wars, and the money supply but my life is my own. Bite me Joe Biden

Comment

lab -
                    Boy, are you brave!
                    I'll bet you subscribe to Soldier of Fortune magazine, and check out the classified ads for employment opportunities as a mercenary!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                      As a motorcyclist who rarely wears a helmet, and a pickup driving citizen who Rarely wears a seatbelt, bite me Joe! I've managed to outlive Beau and a good number of others while not living life the official government approved way. On perusing the founding documents of the United States I don't see the role for the government that it is taking upon itself. Hell no, Joe Biden is not responsible for my day to day safety. The government is responsible for handling the borders, wars, and the money supply but my life is my own. Bite me Joe Biden
                      Yes sir.....!

Comment

I hear that there is a new three word cheer at football games this year. ____ Joe Biden!

Comment

If this pandemic had occurred during the tenure of "the great generation," it would have ended by now, with all of them pulling together without regard to the political party in power.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                            I hear that there is a new three word cheer at football games this year. ____ Joe Biden!

I had a link to four different stadiums where "The Chant" was used.
                            Decided to leave it off F&S.
                            Family site ya know!

Comment

FDA Approval of Pfizer's Vaccine Didn't Lead to Spike in Vaccinations (businessinsider.com)

"In the two weeks since the Food and Drug Administration approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, the US's average weekly vaccination rate has declined 38%.

"That's despite some experts' predictions that a full approval would convince a large segment of Americans to get vaccinated.
                              Went up every single day until labor day. People, even health care workers take labor day off. Misleading to say the least. A couple months ago we were vaccinating half a million per day, now we are pushing 900,000. All stats on infection, death, vaccines, need to wait a week to get settled. Reporting agencies list 1.5 million on Tuesday, and 666,000 Thursday. People don't send in #s for a couple of days.

People new to watching the numbers break out the champaign when looking at latest deaths on a Monday, not realizing that Saturday's mortalities might well not get reported until Thursday, at which time the graph changes. Florida, with the highest infection and mortality rates only sends in data once a week.

Get vaccinated, avoid social settings that are inside or crowded together. People are either going to get vaccinated or get covid. Wear a mask if you must go to a public indoor setting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad