Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Whistleblower Comes Forward

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Election Whistleblower Comes Forward

    I think things are going to get real interesting, real fast.

    Did The First Major Election Whistleblower Just Come Forward? (welovetrump.com)

  • #2
    I see that the news source is "We love Trump" and the headline is a question.


    Can this be impartial factual news?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I see that the news source is "We love Trump" and the headline is a question.


      Can this be impartial factual news?
      It is only an early alert.

      Comment


      • #4
        Another whistleblower employee of Dominum is coming forward. Soon there will be a avalanche of whistleblowers looking for immunity from prosecution.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is the video with the Dominion whistleblower showing how the Dominium can be connected to the internet.
          ** CodeMonkeyZ BOMBSHELL ** Dominion Whistleblower Speaks Out - Releases Admin Password Proving Remote Access --VIDEO (thegatewaypundit.com)

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              After Trump fired his hand picked Attorney General William Barr because Barr declared the 2020 election fair and without fraud, he then tried to get the acting attorney general to, and I quote, “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” we found out this week via contemporaneous notes kept at the time.

              https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/trum...ttee-says.html

              So you have a sitting president attempting a coup. A sitting president not accepting the results of a fair and honest election. Not only that he spread totally false rumors that the elections were fraudulent, something his very own Republican Justice Department found not to be true.

              Comment


              • #8
                Rock-
                Good post.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                  After Trump fired his hand picked Attorney General William Barr because Barr declared the 2020 election fair and without fraud, he then tried to get the acting attorney general to, and I quote, “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” we found out this week via contemporaneous notes kept at the time.

                  https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/trum...ttee-says.html

                  So you have a sitting president attempting a coup. A sitting president not accepting the results of a fair and honest election. Not only that he spread totally false rumors that the elections were fraudulent, something his very own Republican Justice Department found not to be true.
                  How do you know notes were actually written at that time ??

                  Barr did not spend any time looking at the Election.

                  There is a mountain of evidence the Election was stolen and it will all be coming out. 75,000,000 people can not be hoodwinked that the Election was fair. Biden got ballots, not legal votes.
                  Last edited by jhjimbo; 08-05-2021, 09:47 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

                    How do you know notes were actually written at that time ??

                    Barr did not spend any time looking at the Election.

                    There is a mountain of evidence the Election was stolen and it will all be coming out. 75,000,000 people can not be hoodwinked that the Election was fair. Biden got ballots, not legal votes.
                    When people are looking at jail time for lying, they often are more apt to tell the truth. That's why you hear wild accusations on the net or TV, but then when things are in front of a judge it's crickets. Typically the Justice Department when it makes political hires, hires the most smartest most experienced lawyers that belong to their party. Loyalty is a thing, so you can get Barr to do things like say that the investigation for the impeachment proceedings looked pretty good for Trump, an opinion, but what you can't get them to do, yet, is lie cheat and steal.

                    Reality, Trump lost, there is no vast conspiracy nor even a little tiny one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rock rat View Post

                      When people are looking at jail time for lying, they often are more apt to tell the truth. That's why you hear wild accusations on the net or TV, but then when things are in front of a judge it's crickets. Typically the Justice Department when it makes political hires, hires the most smartest most experienced lawyers that belong to their party. Loyalty is a thing, so you can get Barr to do things like say that the investigation for the impeachment proceedings looked pretty good for Trump, an opinion, but what you can't get them to do, yet, is lie cheat and steal.

                      Reality, Trump lost, there is no vast conspiracy nor even a little tiny one.
                      How do you know ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We keep hearing about all this great evidence of election fraud that is going to come out at some vague future date.
                        Time to put up or shut up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

                          How do you know ?
                          Because every source, Dem, Repub, and non partisan says so. All the sec of state who ran the elections and Attn General Barr the biggest cop in the land and an ardent Republican and Trump loyalist. Neutral observers, media, there is only one type of person who doesn't think the elections were legit, the Trump personality cult, the people who only rely on news sources that tell them what they want to hear.

                          The type of person who believed Covid a big hoax.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have been trying to picture Pres. George H.W. Bush (the father) claiming that he had been robbed of his re-election by Bill Clinton, without offering any proof, and being believed by a substantial number of people.
                            And telling his Attorney General to announce that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to him.
                            And then inciting a mob attack on the capitol building while congress was in session certifying the election of his successor.
                            Unbelievable, even as a fictional plot for a movie.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              We keep hearing about all this great evidence of election fraud that is going to come out at some vague future date.
                              Time to put up or shut up.
                              I heard the 10th, 11th and 13th there will be a rally where a lot will be presented.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Reply to TGIF; Off the Big Screen
                                by fitch270
                                Posting this one up for my wife. This was our dance song at our wedding reception. I married a pastor’s daughter.

                                “Almost Paradise”...
                                Today, 04:01 PM
                              • TGIF; Off the Big Screen
                                by fitch270
                                So I mentioned this last week, we’ve posted a few songs off soundtracks before but I think there’s loads of material left to cover. Not only are there...
                                09-16-2021, 11:01 PM
                              • Reply to Real Quiet
                                by Pmacc60
                                No your not going to control the narrative with your picking and choosing how you want to perceive events ! Using your logic Hitler did some good things...
                                Today, 03:52 PM
                              • Real Quiet
                                by jhjimbo
                                Dosen't anybody have an original thought ?
                                09-17-2021, 12:23 AM
                              • Reply to COVID 19 “Super-spreader” !....
                                by rock rat
                                I think stealing the submarine contract was pretty good....
                                Today, 03:13 PM

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X