Macgyver,
    Fall guy
    Married with children

Batman show with Adam west.

Movie - Red Dawn

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Can anybody, without "Google", tell who the star of the short lived "Singin' Sandy" series was?

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
    Most of those TV westerns were before my time, but I started watching them in reruns when I was a teenager. The Rifleman and Wanted Dead or Alive. (Steve McQueen carrying a sawed-off lever action rifle as a handgun? Wonder what David E. Petzal would say about that.)
    Those westerns were rerun on the family channel in the 80s I believe.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Redd Foxx

And thanks to those who have mentioned so many programs that had eluded me !

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Action Figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I didn’t. If I had I probably could have done better selling the set.

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    DUDE!!! I even had the full sized action figure! (It wasn’t a doll dammit, sold it as a collectible a few years ago, got $20)

Did you have the Jamie Summers doll, too?

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    DUDE!!! I even had the full sized action figure! (It wasn’t a doll dammit, sold it as a collectible a few years ago, got $20)

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Six Million Dollar Man

Actually, I don't remember anything about it other than the opening sequence, that shot of the space capsule crashing. And an episode about him fighting Bigfoot? And singing some kind of sappy love song to Jamie Summers, the Bionic Woman.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

The Streets of San Francisco

Death Valley Days

Hill Street Blues

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    Hawaii 5-0
    The Streets of San Francisco

Death Valley Days

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Hawaii 5-0

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
    Most of those TV westerns were before my time, but I started watching them in reruns when I was a teenager. The Rifleman and Wanted Dead or Alive. (Steve McQueen carrying a sawed-off lever action rifle as a handgun? Wonder what David E. Petzal would say about that.)
    You’ll shoot your eye out, lol.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Car 54 Where Are You?

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    My sister used to have a poster of Eric Estrada on her bedroom wall. My brothers were pretty merciless about that (as if they didn't have Bo Derek, Suzzane Somers, etc. on their walls).

Speaking of the lovely Suzanne -- Three's Company! That's currently on IFC, three or four days a week. I'm surprised Mad About You hasn't resurfaced on some of these channels that show the old shows. That was a good one, kind of a sleeper.

Another great comedy from the 90s was Wings. Best combination of goofballs ever. Everyone should have a "Lowell" in their life.
    Mug Story - YouTube
    The CarBQ - YouTube

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad