Tucker Carlson Confronted by Fly Fishing Guide in Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Carlson Confronted by Fly Fishing Guide in Montana

Hard for me to hear but I guess the guy (bigger than Carlson) is saying Carlson has killed lots of people via his anti vaccine stance. (I'm pretty sure Carlson himself is vaccinated, he just gives a platform to anti vax nutters because that's what his audience loves)

Check out this solo of Oscar Patrson. Enjoy
    The Greatest Solo of All Time - YouTube

Comment

Jim I don't get the connection to your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        Jim I don't get the connection to your mother.
        not me....

Comment

Re: vaccines. For years kids have had to have shots to get into school. AND, some had bad side affects. Still, benefit outweighed the risk (unless it was your kid that had a bad outcome).

I believe Dr. Saulk rushed through the polio vaccine rather than wait the long trial period. And, the crippling effects of polio were so freightening we were HAPPY to get the vaccine and take our chances with it.
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 07-26-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I have no idea why you posted this, is it just a chance for you to take at shot at Tucker and his viewership ? Maybe you don’t like free speech and ones right to express his opinion or you feel it’s alright to track someone down in public and make a scene and cause confrontation ! Dan Bailey used poor judgement by approaching Tucker Carlson and invading his space in such a way. I’m sure Tucker was carrying and because he has been harassed for years he was experienced in confrontation and used good judgement in handling this situation. I just can’t understand why you are aggrandizing this sort of behavior ?

I am one of Carlson Tuckers viewers and though I respect his opinion I do not make my decisions based off what Carlson says . If I’m vaccinated or not it’s my decision , I don’t care what decision you make for you and your family it’s your business and if you are vaccinated then there is a good chance you are protected . What is it about you that makes you feel you have to be so condescending to those who choose not to get vaccinated ? God knows you liberals have been saying my body my choice for years now, how about give it a rest !

Comment

I too like listening to Tucker Carlson when I see video clips of him, I don't have a TV nor do I watch Fox, the times I've seen clips have been on issues where I agree with him so I'm looking through a biased lense.

Back to the confrontation. . . It involves hunting fishing.

Dan Bailey graduated from Montana with a bachelor’s degree in land resource analysis and management, then later a Masters in resource conservation. Currently he's the
              Yellowstone Program Manager for the National Parks Conservation Association and used to work as the Montana regional representative for Pheasants Forever.

A fairly stupid confrontation.

He's from Casper, I smell money. All that education and connection yet he works as a fishing guide.

I've little sympathy for Carlson though. He's a bright guy, and vaccinated, he should be pushing vaccinations to his audience despite the drop in ratings. I've more sympathy for unvaxed stupid people. Of course we'll all get vaxed eventually, but some will get the virus and get vaxed afterwards so they don't get it again. There is no not get vaxed and not get the virus option any more.

Comment

Oh, and I like your avatar photo, kids and the deer.

Comment

I too like listening to Tucker Carlson when I see video clips of him, I don't have a TV nor do I watch Fox, the times I've seen clips have been on issues where I agree with him so I'm looking through a biased lense.

Back to the confrontation. . . It involves hunting fishing.

Dan Bailey graduated from Montana with a bachelor’s degree in land resource analysis and management, then later a Masters in resource conservation. Currently he's the
                  Yellowstone Program Manager for the National Parks Conservation Association and used to work as the Montana regional representative for Pheasants Forever.

A fairly stupid confrontation.

He's from Casper, I smell money. All that education and connection yet he works as a fishing guide.

I've little sympathy for Carlson though. He's a bright guy, and vaccinated, he should be pushing vaccinations to his audience despite the drop in ratings. I've more sympathy for unvaxed stupid people. Of course we'll all get vaxed eventually, but some will get the virus and get vaxed afterwards so they don't get it again. There is no not get vaxed and not get the virus option any more.
                  Dan Bailey has a cloudy past and I’m sure this was not a chance meeting, whether or not you have sympathy for Tucker no one has the right to crowd you like that. It’s poor behavior and the liberal thought process allows this however our President walks away from legit questions . I think you would be better served if you put your efforts into that . Clips of Tucker are not like watching his show , you might want to watch a few before you pass judgement on him and his listeners . Maybe you need to rethink some of your post!

Comment

Oh, and I like your avatar photo, kids and the deer.
                    Thank you , my oldest son and his three boys. Three of the most polite boys you’ll ever meet. I’m very proud of Jason and his boys.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad