Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody in Sweden died from Covid last week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody in Sweden died from Covid last week.

Our scumsucking media doesn't want to talk about anything other than masking up and shutting down. Sweden didn't pay the price in lives or money or loss of liberty. Its not news if the data is hidden.

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Our scumsucking media doesn't want to talk about anything other than masking up and shutting down. Sweden didn't pay the price in lives or money or loss of liberty. Its not news if the data is hidden.
    They are over the worst part

Sweden COVID: 1,096,799 Cases and 14,615 Deaths - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Comment

Its never going to be over. There is no worst part. The media will shriek and the Politicians will react with mandates till hell freezes over.

Comment

My sources show continuing death at an average of 1 per day. By population better than many places but not in the bottom 25 worldwide. I don't think they are at herd immunity yet. In total deaths per 100,000 they are at 141 which places them amongst the 25 worst countries. (US at 185)

Comment

You're not figuring total suicides, business closures and drug overdoses. Sweden paid a lower price than many. Certainly a lower Price than theUS.

Comment

I thought suicides and mental illness actually went down? ODs are up for sure.

Businesses? Don't make me laugh. Anyone big enough to have an accountant was able to get PPP loans in the hundreds of thousands. They could pay employees who could also get unemployment and stimulus money, or they could hire friends and relatives to not work, or they could spend it on just about anything as long as it was spent. I saw many people buy Teslas, others spent on six figure upgrades to their personal houses, one guy got a huge inground pool with a water slide. PPP loans don't have to be paid back, they are "grants" which means free money. All normal business expenses were eligible of course, rent, interest on loans, upkeep on machines and buildings, everything. The amount of fraud on unemployment was chickenfeed.

We poured trillions and are still pouring money into the economy. Fiscal conservatism went out of style back in 1980.

I think Sweden did better because Swedes are generally more careful, they self quarantine better than us, wore more masks, kept further apart.

Comment

You are full of shit. Government regulations are antithical to a free people. Polio was nt treated like this.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                Its never going to be over. There is no worst part. The media will shriek and the Politicians will react with mandates till hell freezes over.
                When the Delta varient dies down, there is the Gamma and Lambda coming along. That does not include if China releases any other kind of virus. they hate us and want to kill us. Covid-19 might just have been a trial run.

Comment

In Military terms, the virus has a target rich environment. The virus is not living and just goes where the wind blows or hitches a ride on a water molecule. . It needs a human cell to penetrate and hyjack some of the DNA of the host to multiply.

Comment

It is terribly sickening tp realize just how corrupt our LSM really is with their hate of Trump and conservatism, and apparent non-concern of the American people ! This has been openly displayed with their attempt to cover up for china in the entire mess involving the virus issue. They would not even allow mentioning the possibility that the virus could have been from the lab in Wuhan and protected the ‘reputation’ of the most corrupt country in the world, one which has openly displayed its hate of America. And this has all been done to show blame on Trump. What a way to indicate their national interests and devotion,,,,,,,,,!!

Comment

Bowhunter I don't believe many people even think about Trump anymore, let alone blame him for anything. For now they have a lot more to worry about, just ask Dambo, he's so terrified he sticks his fingers in his ears and screams "la la la la I can't hear you"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad