Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well What Do You Know

Dems Backstab Biden - Admit He Did NOT Win | Populist Press 2021 ©

The news doesn't measure up to the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      The news doesn't measure up to the headline.
      I think it screams volumes - all those dems that think it but won't say so.

Comment

Well, apparently 30% of Republicans think Biden won fairly.
        • 70% of Republicans do not believe Biden won fairly.
        • 10% of Democrats do not believe Biden won fairly.
        • 45% of independents do not believe Biden won fairly.
        https://www.newsmax.com/us/rasmussen...23/id/1026170/

Comment

What % of Republicans had no opinion or refused to and the question?

Comment

AP FACT CHECK: Trump is relentless in election fabrications.

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check...014113394.html

Example:
            TRUMP: “Unbelievably, the auditors have testified that the master database for the election management system, I’m sorry to tell you, has been deleted.... Meaning the main database for all of the election-related data in Maricopa for 2020 has been illegally erased. It’s been erased.”

THE FACTS: Wholly false. The database was never deleted.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 07-24-2021, 11:32 PM.

Comment

AP FACT CHECK: Trump is relentless in election fabrications.

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check...014113394.html
              I hesitate to believe anything out of the AP. I watch/listen to several cable and locals and it is amazing the difference in the story line for the same event.
              When I see some consistent reporting, liberal plus conservative, I start to investigate more.
              I have voted in all three directions in the past since the '60's so am more an issue oriented voter.
              Got into a conversation with a Woman I have known for years but never talked politics. Boy did she unload on Trump and Fox. I never knew the words she uttered were in her vocabulary, vicious. . As she was hearing my position and unable to respond, all of a sudden, "Jim, lets not talk politics any more". Typical Lib response. Wow !!

Gotta go- time for Billy Cunningham radio program. ( I don't call radio or TV events 'shows', I consider them more as programs. They usually don't 'show' anything. Just a quirk of mine.
              Last edited by jhjimbo; 07-24-2021, 11:43 PM.

Comment

jimbo - If you doubt the accuracy of AP reports, you can do a google search of your own, assuming that you trust the source.
                AP is ranked among the most accurate news sources, and in this case, the facts can be verified.
                They are not opinions.

Comment

jimbo - If you doubt the accuracy of AP reports, you can do a google search of your own, assuming that you trust the source.
                  AP is ranked among the most accurate news sources, and in this case, the facts can be verified.
                  They are not opinions.
                  Who ranked AP ? That is a joke right ?

Comment

There seems to be a consensus in the industry that some news services employ more "spin" than others which, to their credit, they readily acknowledge.

Top 4 Unbiased Independent World News Sources

https://www.makeuseof.com/top-unbiased-news-sources/

Comment

There seems to be a consensus in the industry that some news services employ more "spin" than others which, to their credit, they readily acknowledge.

Top 4 Unbiased Independent World News Sources

https://www.makeuseof.com/top-unbiased-news-sources/
                      That's a good link. I wish I had a subscription to the WSJ, their editorial page used to be pretty RW, but I can't fault their reporting, one of the few left. The AP and Reuters are simply wire services, mostly factual and without bias, they are the source for 90% of the news stories out there, the other sources simply add spin.

When my wife asked for a good place to start reading the news I suggested the BBC, I just couldn't send her to the NYT or other places I read. Biased sources need to be read carefully.

Jim I'd suggest making a favorite or bookmark to the AP web site and reading it regularly. They are one of the most factual sources you're going to get. Might not get you all worked up and mad, but at least when you read it there you can figure it's pretty much true.

Though Google itself might be unbiased they are only an aggregator, and the links they do have can go either way

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

That's a good link. I wish I had a subscription to the WSJ, their editorial page used to be pretty RW, but I can't fault their reporting, one of the few left. The AP and Reuters are simply wire services, mostly factual and without bias, they are the source for 90% of the news stories out there, the other sources simply add spin.

When my wife asked for a good place to start reading the news I suggested the BBC, I just couldn't send her to the NYT or other places I read. Biased sources need to be read carefully.

Jim I'd suggest making a favorite or bookmark to the AP web site and reading it regularly. They are one of the most factual sources you're going to get. Might not get you all worked up and mad, but at least when you read it there you can figure it's pretty much true.

Though Google itself might be unbiased they are only an aggregator, and the links they do have can go either way
                        As I said before, I watch and liisten to several outlets. Looking for agreement, disagreement or in the case of FOX, their reporting on an event that none of the others are carrying. I appreciate Tucker Carlson, and Rush before him, for shedding light on subjects others are commanded not to report on. The absense of news or reporting (what ever you call it) is just as much of a spin on the event as writing ficticious accounts of an event. I wish we had some Edward R. Murrows around. Those were the days of the true Reporters Era. Just like our schools, Universities, Congress, Judges and a lot of Companies, Communism has poluted the Communist news media.

Here is a place to read a little History so it does not repeat itself. (there will be a test)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad