No announcement yet.

GA Got Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that it was the most slipshod election in the history of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I would say that it was the most slipshod election in the history of the country.
      Only in the States that rigged their count.

Comment

Rigging the count is election fraud, which is too improbable. Sloppy work is much more common.

Comment

Voting machines in Pennsylvania's Fulton County decertified after audit (msn.com)

Check this out.

Comment

Ok. Assuming fraud is proven, what is to done about it? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Rigging the count is election fraud, which is too improbable. Sloppy work is much more common.
              I think rigging the election is the wrong phrase to use , manipulated is much more appropriate. It is all semantics , let’s just say there was fraud in targeted areas of the country . This is not the first manipulation of a presidential election , Kennedy 1960 and Nixon 1972 . The press ran Nixon out of office , Kennedy was protected . The press is protecting Biden , what more do we need to see ?

Comment

IF fraud proof is iron clad, the States should sue to get to the Supreme Court. I don't believe the SCOTUS would let it stand when 75 million American were robbed. If they tried I think Washington would be attacked. I suspect the SCOTUS plus Congress could correct the fraud. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                  Ok. Assuming fraud is proven, what is to done about it? Asking for a friend.
                  THAT'S the $64,000 question WAM.
                  There is nothing in the Constitution (that I'm aware of!) dealing with the subject.
                  If the three branches are truly "co-equal", can "justice" tell "executive" it's got to vacate what it sees as a legitimate win?
                  There is no precedent.

It just gets curiouser and curioser!

If it's provable fraud/manipulation, I can't see justice or legislative allowing an illegitimate POTUS to remain in office.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                    To be legit any audits have to be bi partisan and also conducted by recognized auditing companies. Actually all elections are audited by state officials and also observed by election judges from both parties. Audits are performed during and the night of the elections so any discrepancies are found and corrected immediately. In 2020 most elections were conducted by Republican secretaries of state, and it was generally considered the most well conducted election we've ever had.

So called audits conducted months later by companies with names like Ninja whatever who are nakedly partisan are not audits, they are ways of fooling the gullible into giving them more money.

Democrats want voting to be as easy as possible, because the more people vote, the more that vote Democratic. No lines, not having to miss work, being able to vote any day within a couple weeks, and best of all voting by mail. When the Republican Party had control of my state's elections and tried to end mail in ballots, it was Republican voters stopped it from happening. Everyone likes vote by mail, it's easy, and many studies show it doesn't help either party.

Asking for an ID is not a hardship, everyone has an ID.

I like lots of things Trump did, not conceding the election wasn't one of them. Crying foul was very harmful to our democracy and it was a low life way to lose.
                    ......To be legit, any audits have to be bi partisan and conducted by recognized auditing companies......

Just how is bipartisanship to be incorporated in any proposed audit when the D’s fight all audit attempts ?? In that form of thinking, there would never be a legit audit ( or any audit at all) if one party refused to participate ! However, the fact that the D’s fight against all attempts to verify the legitimacy of the election is a fact that certainly speaks volumes of why. And just what constitutes a recognized auditing company in the first place ? Is that one which only agrees with the D’s stand on the election in question ? If the D’s are so concerned about protecting democracy and the sanctity of our voting system, as they proclaim, then why not openly invite all audits to prove their point and to strengthen their claims ? WHY is the fight being made ???

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

......To be legit, any audits have to be bi partisan and conducted by recognized auditing companies......

Just how is bipartisanship to be incorporated in any proposed audit when the D’s fight all audit attempts ?? In that form of thinking, there would never be a legit audit ( or any audit at all) if one party refused to participate ! However, the fact that the D’s fight against all attempts to verify the legitimacy of the election is a fact that certainly speaks volumes of why. And just what constitutes a recognized auditing company in the first place ? Is that one which only agrees with the D’s stand on the election in question ? If the D’s are so concerned about protecting democracy and the sanctity of our voting system, as they proclaim, then why not openly invite all audits to prove their point and to strengthen their claims ? WHY is the fight being made ???
                      (snicker, snort, chortle!)

......To be legit, any audits have to be bi partisan and conducted by recognized auditing companies.....

What a gaslighting A.Shole, bhr!
                      The stone rodent wouldn't know "bi-partisan" if it bit him on the a$$!

Comment

I would say if the proof is iron clad, it does not matter what so called expert produced it. I believe in news video there were monitors all the time.

Comment

I would accept a signed confession of voter fraud as evidence.
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 07-22-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Conviction in a court of law. That's how we do things here in the USA. So far, in AZ there are 4 pending cases of voter fraud, 2 Dems, and 2 Republicans, not convictions, just cases that are being brought to the courts. Anyone can confess to anything, conviction in a court of law takes evidence reviewed by at the least a judge.

Every state has a mostly bipartisan process for ensuring the accuracy of the vote, and guess what, they decided, like way back in November, when we voted. You can call Angela Davis a voting auditor, that doesn't make her one. "Forensic Audit" by The Cyber Ninjas in AZ, I kid you not, that's their name, never had anything to do with elections before, don't know how to open the computer files they're given. Cyber Ninjas.

Trump lost, get over it.

Comment

I would accept a signed confession of voter fraud as evidence.
                              Na, Mike Lindell has even better evidence. With his own money he found the exact way fraudulent votes were cast for Biden (you should watch his video). He has computer IP addresses, and time and date records that correlete to the extreme spikes in the incoming vote tally. That is what they were doing when the process stopped in the early AM when they sent the votes to the Dominium counter. It is all there in black and white. He will present this along with all the other irefutable evidence when all other findings and entire case goes to Court.

Comment

Rudy Giuliani claimed to have evidence of wrongdoing by the Bidens when he returned from Ukraine.

"When he returned to New York on Saturday, the president called him as his plane was still taxiing down the runway, Mr. Giuliani said. “‘What did you get?’” he said Mr. Trump asked. “More than you can imagine,” Mr. Giuliani replied."

https://americanindependent.com/rudy...2020-election/

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad