Delta Variant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lab -
    Then maybe this whole pandemic thing is made up to sell vaccine, and "our media" is getting a cut in the profits:-))

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9DF10B84-01C8-49C3-8958-10C89258D29C.png
Views:	50
Size:	565.2 KB
ID:	777038
      Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      lab -
      Then maybe this whole pandemic thing is made up to sell vaccine, and "our media" is getting a cut in the profits:-))
      99 you may want to read this that was sent to me and the members of our group. It’s only part of the email sent by a member who was a healthy man mid 40’s

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        lab -
        99 you and Rock Rat can have your opinions and be condescending as you would like but the vaccines are hurting people as well! This is the second time this week alone I have received news of complications caused by the vaccine . One mans wife is ventilated and fighting for her life and my friend is now worried about his business and health. Remember these people the next time you feel it necessary to tell some one they are stupid for not getting vaccinated ! It’s their body and choice!

Comment

• Pmacc, people have medical issues all the time. If thousands of people are getting strokes, and thousands of people are getting vaccinated, the chances are very high that people vaccinated are also going to have a stroke. Plus vaccination doesn't protect you immediately, you get some protection after a couple weeks. If you get vaccinated after already being infected the vaccination isn't going to help you at all.

Over a billion people have been vaccinated worldwide, complications are extremely rare, mostly anaphylactic shock which here in the US is caught while you are doing the 10 minute wait after getting vaxed. I've been urging people on here to take covid seriously, to take precautions against becoming infected or spreading the virus, and for my trouble I've been accused of scare mongering and people brag about being selfish and narcissistic regarding infection.

Delta seems to have a 50 day cycle, deaths are increasing a hundred a day, there will be a top of the curve, and I think mostly the vaccines will come too late for most. My hope is that people finally take this thing seriously, the next variant might well be worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            Pmacc, people have medical issues all the time. If thousands of people are getting strokes, and thousands of people are getting vaccinated, the chances are very high that people vaccinated are also going to have a stroke. Plus vaccination doesn't protect you immediately, you get some protection after a couple weeks. If you get vaccinated after already being infected the vaccination isn't going to help you at all.

Over a billion people have been vaccinated worldwide, complications are extremely rare, mostly anaphylactic shock which here in the US is caught while you are doing the 10 minute wait after getting vaxed. I've been urging people on here to take covid seriously, to take precautions against becoming infected or spreading the virus, and for my trouble I've been accused of scare mongering and people brag about being selfish and narcissistic regarding infection.

Delta seems to have a 50 day cycle, deaths are increasing a hundred a day, there will be a top of the curve, and I think mostly the vaccines will come too late for most. My hope is that people finally take this thing seriously, the next variant might well be worse.
            All true but how many are being hurt by the vaccine that isn’t FDA approved . Like I said don’t be condescending to a person who doesn’t want to have the vaccine because they are worried about what they are putting in their body! Danbo said it right none of us are experts . You may think you know what’s best but you don’t …. You don’t !

Comment

• Pmacc-
              The Pfizer vaccine will probably be FDA-approved in about a week or so, but that will not make it any safer.
              All prescription medications carry some risk of harmful side-effects, but in the prescribing physician's judgment, the benefits outweigh the risk.
              You may substitute your judgment for that of the medical community and forego the benefit of all recent advances in medicine. Your body, your choice.

Comment

• "CNN fires three employees for coming to work unvaccinated."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...231649321.html

Comment

• "Do You Have Your Vaccine Pass? Here Are the Shot Policies at Fox News, CNN and MSNBC."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/do-you-h...cnn-and-msnbc/

Comment

Pmacc-
                    The Pfizer vaccine will probably be FDA-approved in about a week or so, but that will not make it any safer.
                    All prescription medications carry some risk of harmful side-effects, but in the prescribing physician's judgment, the benefits outweigh the risk.
                    You may substitute your judgment for that of the medical community and forego the benefit of all recent advances in medicine. Your body, your choice.
                    99 if it gets approved it is safer because it’s approved now not experimental ! Not completely safe but risk is less and there are always some that will have adverse reactions. I don’t substitute my judgment over the Medical community , many in the community have not taken the vaccine because they are not convinced either . My daughter in law just got the first shot yesterday because she was given the option get it or be terminated. 99 get it through your head this is not rationalization this is about every American make the decision based on weighing the pros and cons. Know one thing people are dying of Covid, people are dying because of the vaccine killing them and people who have been vaccinated have died of Covid as well. That’s just the facts , trying to tell others what they should do is not your right! Neither is guilting them into it.

Comment

• The snowhole is the official Yahoo News representative. Just because they parrot the NY Times and similar Democrat talking points doesn't make them partisan in his enfeebled mind. He accepts authority, he embraces it. It is his melting identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

99 you and Rock Rat can have your opinions and be condescending as you would like but the vaccines are hurting people as well! This is the second time this week alone I have received news of complications caused by the vaccine . One mans wife is ventilated and fighting for her life and my friend is now worried about his business and health. Remember these people the next time you feel it necessary to tell some one they are stupid for not getting vaccinated ! It’s their body and choice!
                        My bet is some of these cases waited until too late for a vaccine to do any good.

Comment

Pmacc-
                          I saw a ad for a prescription drug, i.e. chemical,, that the side effects ranged from a stomach ache to death. Who would want to take that chemical. ?

Comment

• I would like to take a medication with nothing but GOOD side effects, like shrinking my prostate and enlarging other organs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

My bet is some of these cases waited until too late for a vaccine to do any good.
                              This week you bet wrong Jim, your a damn good guy but don’t poo poo real examples of people who are suffering from vaccines taken. These are two healthy people who for NO other reason are not healthy today . I take Covid serious , I take precautions serious , the vaccine is a option for most of us , a god send but it also has serious side effects for many people . Most of all I take people serious and their rights , I don’t attack their intelligence because they have made their own choice. See I kind of feel that all these guys on here got through their lives and made it this far without me and I respect that.

Comment

I would like to take a medication with nothing but GOOD side effects, like shrinking my prostate and enlarging other organs.
                                I am sure but no one jams their opinions down your throat because you have a enlarged prostrate! Most of all no one is trying to shame you into shrinking your prostrate and risking other organs!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad