Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    ou

You are too stupid to understand what is going on.

Y
    jimbo, get down off your high horse.
    I wasn't talking to you or about you. I only referenced the posts YOU quoted.

Comment

Things we should know about the Delta variant.

https://news.yahoo.com/delta-variant...175513902.html

Medical Contributor Dr. Kavita Patel said that in the next six to eight weeks it is likely that cases will continue to rise — even in the Northeast, where infection levels have remained quite low. However, this surge, she said, is different from previous ones in that new cases “are almost all exclusively in people who are unvaccinated.”
      Last edited by 99explorer; 07-22-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

The case for mandatory vaccination.

https://news.yahoo.com/theres-1-obvi...095812265.html

"There is also a long history of mandatory vaccination in the United States and other countries. Many states imposed smallpox vaccination requirements to stem outbreaks in the 19th century, and the Supreme Court eventually ruled in 1905 that doing so is constitutional."
        Last edited by 99explorer; 07-23-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          The case for mandatory vaccination.

https://news.yahoo.com/theres-1-obvi...095812265.html

"There is also a long history of mandatory vaccination in the United States and other countries. Many states imposed smallpox vaccination requirements to stem outbreaks in the 19th century, and the Supreme Court eventually ruled in 1905 that doing so is constitutional."
          As they did with MMR for children to go to school. Military has mandatory vaccines to gain entrance.

Comment

California bars start demanding proof of vaccinations as Delta surges.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-ba...155002636.html

The concept of “vaccine passports” isn’t new. For months, experts have debated the merits and mechanics of vaccination verification as certain states (mostly liberal ones) have created their own optional digital vaccination cards and other states (mostly conservative ones) have preemptively banned businesses from requiring any proof of vaccination.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 07-23-2021, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              California bars start demanding proof of vaccinations as Delta surges.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-ba...155002636.html

The concept of “vaccine passports” isn’t new. For months, experts have debated the merits and mechanics of vaccination verification as certain states (mostly liberal ones) have created their own optional digital vaccination cards and other states (mostly conservative ones) have preemptively banned businesses from requiring any proof of vaccination.
              If you can ask a person their age, you can askthem if they are vaccinated.

Comment

As U.S. regulators weigh giving the final stamp of approval for certain COVID-19 vaccines, governors in states hard hit by the pandemic hope the move will help persuade the many holdouts in their states to finally get the shot.

https://news.yahoo.com/governors-pin...151210441.html

Comment

Then over its next 3,400 words, it declared coronavirus vaccines were “a medical fraud” and said the injections did not prevent infections, provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease.

Instead, the article claimed, the shots “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...mation-online/

People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening.

Comment

Well, I guess the 600,000 Americans who died of the virus don't have to worry about that.

Comment

The illegal aliens coming over the southern border aren't even forced to get vaccinated. Illegals are treated better by the government and the press than citizens. I've read at least 30% are opting out of vaccination.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                        The illegal aliens coming over the southern border aren't even forced to get vaccinated. Illegals are treated better by the government and the press than citizens. I've read at least 30% are opting out of vaccination.
                        I think a lot are testing positive for Covid, not to mention other contaigous disease.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                          Then over its next 3,400 words, it declared coronavirus vaccines were “a medical fraud” and said the injections did not prevent infections, provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease.

Instead, the article claimed, the shots “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...mation-online/

People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening.
                          That is all bull shit. A vaccine does not alter your genes. Read up on immunology before you take stuff for gospel and post it. Even all the words uttered by Fauci are not the sterling truth.

Comment

That is all bull shit. A vaccine does not alter your genes. Read up on immunology before you take stuff for gospel and post it. Even all the words uttered by Fauci are not the sterling truth.

I got a really good hint for you, "MR." JHJimbo.
                            If "you" don't like what I post, maybe take your own advice and just scroll on by and keep your little snarky thoughts to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

I got a really good hint for you, "MR." JHJimbo.
                              If "you" don't like what I post, maybe take your own advice and just scroll on by and keep your little snarky thoughts to yourself.
                              Nope, not if I see you post something wrong or misleading. I would expect antbody that sees something wrong on a public forum to bring attention to it.

Comment

Nope, not if I see you post something wrong or misleading. I would expect antbody that sees something wrong on a public forum to bring attention to it.
                                Gotcha!
                                Just keep playing games big boy! It'll bite you in the butt in time.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to They Don't Know Why
                                  by Danbo
                                  Were they vaccinated with the rushed vaccine? If so it could be complications from the vaccine.

Deer season is here so I really don't care....
                                  Today, 07:18 AM
                                • They Don't Know Why
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Non Covid related deaths are spiking in Europe in those under 50 and they don't know why.
                                  Yesterday, 09:42 PM
                                • Reply to Moose Hunt
                                  by Moose1980
                                  No Joke Fitch 😁. If people are hunting near an active logging operation they'll often throw a skidder operator a few bucks to get their moose out....
                                  Today, 07:15 AM
                                • Reply to Winchester deer season. .223 any experience.
                                  by Danbo
                                  My daughter is 15 also and I'm not liking it at al !!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 ....
                                  Today, 06:37 AM
                                • Winchester deer season. .223 any experience.
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Son in law wants to use his ar-15 for deer season. He bought the deer season ammo any experience anyone. I offered him my back up 25-06 rem 700 with vx3i...
                                  10-19-2021, 10:58 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X