Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Variant

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    ou



    You are too stupid to understand what is going on.

    Y
    jimbo, get down off your high horse.
    I wasn't talking to you or about you. I only referenced the posts YOU quoted.

    Comment


    • #17
      Things we should know about the Delta variant.

      https://news.yahoo.com/delta-variant...175513902.html

      Medical Contributor Dr. Kavita Patel said that in the next six to eight weeks it is likely that cases will continue to rise — even in the Northeast, where infection levels have remained quite low. However, this surge, she said, is different from previous ones in that new cases “are almost all exclusively in people who are unvaccinated.”
      Last edited by 99explorer; 07-22-2021, 07:18 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        The case for mandatory vaccination.

        https://news.yahoo.com/theres-1-obvi...095812265.html

        "There is also a long history of mandatory vaccination in the United States and other countries. Many states imposed smallpox vaccination requirements to stem outbreaks in the 19th century, and the Supreme Court eventually ruled in 1905 that doing so is constitutional."
        Last edited by 99explorer; 07-23-2021, 04:00 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          The case for mandatory vaccination.

          https://news.yahoo.com/theres-1-obvi...095812265.html

          "There is also a long history of mandatory vaccination in the United States and other countries. Many states imposed smallpox vaccination requirements to stem outbreaks in the 19th century, and the Supreme Court eventually ruled in 1905 that doing so is constitutional."
          As they did with MMR for children to go to school. Military has mandatory vaccines to gain entrance.

          Comment


          • #20
            California bars start demanding proof of vaccinations as Delta surges.

            https://news.yahoo.com/california-ba...155002636.html

            The concept of “vaccine passports” isn’t new. For months, experts have debated the merits and mechanics of vaccination verification as certain states (mostly liberal ones) have created their own optional digital vaccination cards and other states (mostly conservative ones) have preemptively banned businesses from requiring any proof of vaccination.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 07-23-2021, 09:56 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              California bars start demanding proof of vaccinations as Delta surges.

              https://news.yahoo.com/california-ba...155002636.html

              The concept of “vaccine passports” isn’t new. For months, experts have debated the merits and mechanics of vaccination verification as certain states (mostly liberal ones) have created their own optional digital vaccination cards and other states (mostly conservative ones) have preemptively banned businesses from requiring any proof of vaccination.
              If you can ask a person their age, you can askthem if they are vaccinated.

              Comment


              • #22
                As U.S. regulators weigh giving the final stamp of approval for certain COVID-19 vaccines, governors in states hard hit by the pandemic hope the move will help persuade the many holdouts in their states to finally get the shot.

                https://news.yahoo.com/governors-pin...151210441.html

                Comment


                • #23

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Then over its next 3,400 words, it declared coronavirus vaccines were “a medical fraud” and said the injections did not prevent infections, provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease.

                    Instead, the article claimed, the shots “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.”

                    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...mation-online/

                    People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Well, I guess the 600,000 Americans who died of the virus don't have to worry about that.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The illegal aliens coming over the southern border aren't even forced to get vaccinated. Illegals are treated better by the government and the press than citizens. I've read at least 30% are opting out of vaccination.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                          The illegal aliens coming over the southern border aren't even forced to get vaccinated. Illegals are treated better by the government and the press than citizens. I've read at least 30% are opting out of vaccination.
                          I think a lot are testing positive for Covid, not to mention other contaigous disease.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                            Then over its next 3,400 words, it declared coronavirus vaccines were “a medical fraud” and said the injections did not prevent infections, provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease.

                            Instead, the article claimed, the shots “alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.”

                            https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...mation-online/

                            People who are desperate to remain victimized, always attack what’s true. I guess they find it threatening.
                            That is all bull shit. A vaccine does not alter your genes. Read up on immunology before you take stuff for gospel and post it. Even all the words uttered by Fauci are not the sterling truth.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

                              That is all bull shit. A vaccine does not alter your genes. Read up on immunology before you take stuff for gospel and post it. Even all the words uttered by Fauci are not the sterling truth.

                              I got a really good hint for you, "MR." JHJimbo.
                              If "you" don't like what I post, maybe take your own advice and just scroll on by and keep your little snarky thoughts to yourself.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post


                                I got a really good hint for you, "MR." JHJimbo.
                                If "you" don't like what I post, maybe take your own advice and just scroll on by and keep your little snarky thoughts to yourself.
                                Nope, not if I see you post something wrong or misleading. I would expect antbody that sees something wrong on a public forum to bring attention to it.

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • Reply to The Red/Blue death divide
                                  by Milldawg
                                  Holly #*+€. More of this really. I’m to the point I don’t want the shot and have had covid. What people don’t realize is most people are tired...
                                  Today, 10:15 AM
                                • The Red/Blue death divide
                                  by rock rat
                                  We're now averaging a couple thousand dead people a day. That's quite a few. Numbers add up at that rate. Infections have been decreasing for a couple...
                                  Today, 08:06 AM
                                • Reply to Hunting High Up
                                  by Ernie
                                  Good for you!
                                  I don't even read the political conversations......
                                  Today, 10:10 AM
                                • Hunting High Up
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  If you do hunt high up check out the Weatherby Bsckcountry line. The Mark V is the Cadillac and is still reasonable at around $2500. I have two but have...
                                  09-18-2021, 12:06 AM
                                • Reply to Bust gun buying trip
                                  by WA Mtnhunter
                                  I am of the opinion that things aren’t going to get better anytime soon. The supply base is severely damaged from labor and material shortages due to...
                                  Today, 10:10 AM

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X