Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	775589

Comment

As usual, lies come unraveled.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/07/15/gui...lefts-big-lie/

Comment

Trump's inauguration sure to be MOnday LOL

Comment

Whether it's a 1 year old or the President, you don't reward them by allowing them to keep something they've stolen.

https://wethepeopledaily.com/2021/07...-the-election/

Comment

So, what is the bottom line? County has information they will not provide, now what ?

Comment

Bottom line?

Wait for results of audits in GA, PA and MI.
              Heck, even OK is asking for an audit now.

Decertify AZ and Biden would still barely win.
              Decertify the others and you're right back to square one.

Question?

Do you allow AZ, GA, PA and MI to hold another election?
              Certify the election for Trump?
              Do you just decertify the entire election and hold another nationwide election.

We're back to the "no precedence to remove a wrongly elected POTUS".
              WHO tells Biden/Harris, "Sorry folks! Big mistake! You're gonna hafta go home now!"
              Do you "impeach" Biden/Harris?
              What would the charges be?

I'm not trying to argue or start anything. I just think it's questions that need to be answered.

Comment

p.s. info not released by Maricopa county?
                Make some heads roll!
                You don't have a national election, then toss all the records the next week.
                Somebody, somewhere knows where all the evidence is....or should be. If it isn't where is should be, then heads should roll.

If I'm not mistaken, ALL election documentation and paraphernalia MUST be held for seven (7) years....without exception.

Comment

Bubba -
                  Game over.
                  Go back to sleep.
                  We can prosecute people for election fraud, but we can't undo the election.
                  No Mulligans.
                  Got it?
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 07-17-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

"Arizona election officials have only found 182 cases of potential fraud out of over 3 million votes."

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-elect...203856032.html

In other words, the usual smattering of irregularities that are of no consequence whatever.

Last edited by 99explorer; 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Yahoo News has a consumer rating of 1.19 stars from 437 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Yahoo News most frequently mention left wing, comment section and propaganda machine problems. Yahoo News ranks 158th among News Other sites.

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/n...ps%3A%2F%2Fwww. google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Comment

The Yahoo News article I posted was a reprint from Business Insider. Yahoo is a news aggregator of stories printed in other publications.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                          Bottom line?

Wait for results of audits in GA, PA and MI.
                          Heck, even OK is asking for an audit now.

Decertify AZ and Biden would still barely win.
                          Decertify the others and you're right back to square one.

Question?

Do you allow AZ, GA, PA and MI to hold another election?
                          Certify the election for Trump?
                          Do you just decertify the entire election and hold another nationwide election.

We're back to the "no precedence to remove a wrongly elected POTUS".
                          WHO tells Biden/Harris, "Sorry folks! Big mistake! You're gonna hafta go home now!"
                          Do you "impeach" Biden/Harris?
                          What would the charges be?

I'm not trying to argue or start anything. I just think it's questions that need to be answered.
                          Iron clad proof shold go to SCOTUS in form of a suit. I do not belivve the Court could let a illegal Administration stay in power and I believe they, with possibly Congress, could correct the Election of the affected States. JMHO

Comment

I won't argue that point jimbo. It just makes no sense to allow an illegitimate admin stay in office. No sense at all.
                            I'm just curious as to how/if it happens, HOW do they go about it.
                            We are all aware that (d)'s "LOVE" precedent.
                            There IS no precedent to unseat an illegally elected POTUS!
                            You may be right. Start by filing with SCOTUS.
                            My only "fear factor" was mentioned by fitch270.
                            If Biden/Harris are immediately unseated and there is a lapse until Trump (or whoever!) is inaugurated, N. Pelosi (d - CA) is who will fill that vacancy by order of progression! 😖! Yikes!

Interesting times, they are a'comin'!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              "Arizona election officials have only found 182 cases of potential fraud out of over 3 million votes."

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-elect...203856032.html

In other words, the usual smattering of irregularities that are of no consequence whatever.

Not true....

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad