• Show
Clear All

Ivermectin works!

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html

Comment

Step aside "Ivermectin"?

Wow! Who knew?
      Nasal sprays work against COVID!

My PCP uses antibiotics and respiratory inhalers. He has not lost a patient.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	vaccine-covid-pureblood.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	781597 Just a heads up to the unwoke Karen's of the site! 😉!

Comment

Bradley Beal of the Wizards isn't vaxxed! OH NO! Now we gotta shut down the NBA!

The man makes sense.
          If you get the vax, and you can still catch COVID, and still pass on COVID, why get vaxxed?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...iantly-played/

Comment

Bradley Beal sounds like a genius.

If you get the vax, and you can still catch COVID, and still pass on COVID, why get vaxxed?
            Maybe because vaxing makes it a lot harder to catch covid, and almost every one of the 2394 people who died yesterday weren't vaccinated? Ya think? Like some kind of bumper sticker philosopher or something.

Comment

My best friend Carl passed away Friday from complications of viral pneumonia due to COVID. Everyone in his house was sick with COVID. He had a stoke 11 years ago that limited his mobility and left him unable to speak. It didn’t curb his appetite and he was about a Happy Meal short of 400 pounds. He had been declining for months with low oxygen issues before the COVID took him out. RIP

Comment

WAM -
                I'm sorry about your loss.
                Is that him on the left?
                Was he vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                  My best friend Carl passed away Friday from complications of viral pneumonia due to COVID. Everyone in his house was sick with COVID. He had a stoke 11 years ago that limited his mobility and left him unable to speak. It didn’t curb his appetite and he was about a Happy Meal short of 400 pounds. He had been declining for months with low oxygen issues before the COVID took him out. RIP
                  Condolences on the loss of a friend WAM.
                  Had a friend about the same shape. Diabetic, smoked, wouldn't eat right, drank like a fish. Had "lapband" surgery and within six months was eating like a refugee.
                  Kidney failure. They wouldn't put him on a donor list. Grandson offered his kidney.
                  Surgery pretesting revealed lung cancer. He beat that but they would not do the kidney transplant for 1 year.
                  Had a heart attack on his way home from church one Sunday. They weren't sure if he had a heart attack and wrecked or if the wreck caused the heart attack. Kind of a moot point. He was 72.
                  Old Corkey probably tipped the scales about 325.
                  Huntin', fishin', shootin', distant cousin and hard headed German. Sure do miss him.
                  He'd drive 300 miles (one way) every spring to turkey hunt with me.

Comment

Kinda got off point there WAM. Comorbidities seem to be the leading factor in a HUGE percentage of COVID deaths.
                    On the other hand, a lot of the folks having the most problems with the vaccine are young and athletic.
                    Perfectly healthy people who now have a lifelong disability.

I'm 71 and not the picture of health myself, but I still prefer no vax. If others want to, that's ok by me too.

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                      My deepest sympathy. Jim

Comment

I hunt with two, a father and son about that size. We call them fluff and puff. One is a prison guard , the other a grader operator on a road crew for the State. Now you know why they are the size they are.

I have a life long best friend that is not doing too well. We started kindergarten together. Except for the service we have hunted every season together. If we get together this year it will be limited walking and only in mild temps.

My lifelong friend Dave is on the right, I am in the back our 25 high schoolreunion

Click image for larger version

Name:	ufa 7 20.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	781684
                        Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-28-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Jimbo,
                          Now there's a fine passel of corn-fed country boys.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Jimbo,
                            Now there's a fine passel of corn-fed country boys.
                            The little fat guy is a politician - they gain fat quickly on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              WAM -
                              I'm sorry about your loss.
                              Is that him on the left?
                              Was he vaccinated?
                              Actually, that is NOT him. My friend was unvax’d.

Comment

Sorry to hear it WAM, even though someone might be in declining health, and no matter their age, it's a sad thing.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hunting Camp Firearms
                                  by MattM37
                                  I know I've mentioned this here before, but one of the finest meals I've ever had was after a rainy, cold day of canoeing on Racquette. As we paddled...
                                  Today, 04:44 PM
                                • Hunting Camp Firearms
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  On one deer/bear trip in the Adirondacks our Camp group would be carrying - Winchester 94 in .32spl, 12ga, Mi garand and he packed a .44mag - he could...
                                  Today, 03:21 PM
                                • Reply to Sen. J. Manchin (D-WV)
                                  by Danbo
                                  It won't bother the rich if they raise the income tax. Zuckerberg yearly salary is 1 dollar. If they were worried about rich people they would have a...
                                  Today, 04:40 PM
                                • Sen. J. Manchin (D-WV)
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) is considering stepping away from the (D) party!
                                  His plan is to register as an "independent" (I).
                                  That...
                                  Yesterday, 05:21 PM
                                • Reply to Hunting Camp Firearms
                                  by Danbo
                                  Cool , did you get a buck? When was the last time you hunted the Adirondacks?...
                                  Today, 04:31 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X