X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Hey Bubba, what other election can you remember when ballots were cured? I think that's part of the early voting thing. Get a piece of paper in the door and the Zuck bucks cure it into a Democrat vote. We've got Zuck voters coming in for the next election now on the southern border. Democrats will cure them in time for the next election.
    Never heard of "ballot curing" in the past.

Besides, like Bhr said, I'm not so sure we will ever have another election.
    If the (d)'s have their way, "elections" are over and "selections" begin! 😳!

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Hey Bubba, what other election can you remember when ballots were cured? I think that's part of the early voting thing. Get a piece of paper in the door and the Zuck bucks cure it into a Democrat vote. We've got Zuck voters coming in for the next election now on the southern border. Democrats will cure them in time for the next election.
    There will be no ‘next election’, that has already been bought and paid for ! With all the ‘free’ money that the turkey biden has been passing out, how many of these people do we think will ever vote against that type of giveaway ? As long as they see $$$ in their eyes, they will always vote for the ‘giver’ ! The dimwit agenda is still a POS but dissolves rapidly with the prospect of money !! The dimwits are buying their future and ruining the future of America.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    "... Never give an inch! ..."

Where have I heard that before? LOL!
    In regards to 2A issues, when I used that term, the pre '00 Ford went absolutely ballistic!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    The American people are getting reamed good and hard by the illegitimate Democrat government because the Big Tech boys outsmarted the system. With the help of Zuck bucks to grease the palms, our Constitutional norms were violated and the courts lacked the nads to overturn the theft. Joe and Uday and our scumsucking media have a temporary win. Never give an inch!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    The "evidence" of electoral fraud was determined to be "conclusory."

"We wuz robbed."

One of the affidavits stated under oath that in the observer's "opinion," some of the ballots "appeared" to be photocopies.
    A pile of circumstantial works except in the case of a crooked judge.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The Supreme Court was right: Texas didn't have standing.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/15...have-standing/

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The "evidence" of electoral fraud was determined to be "conclusory."

"We wuz robbed."

One of the affidavits stated under oath that in the observer's "opinion," some of the ballots "appeared" to be photocopies.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-27-2021, 06:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    “No standing ?”

They needed some reason not to hear the evidence, and ‘no standing’ was their out. In that manner they did not need to give a legal or common sense answer, that covered there bare butts in the matter. I am not sure any evidence found in the audits now will be of any importance to these jerks ! Government holds all the cards, and this administration thinks four aces is the winner !!!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Texas didn't have standing. Now hundreds of thousands of illegals, not to mention tons of drugs are flowing across the border because of the new Chinese backed President's policy. Texas didn't have standing to investigate illegal mail in ballots and illegal election law changes. No standing?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    Dershowitz: Giuliani wasn't given "due process", his suspension is illegal.
    The suspension is temporary, pending further proceedings.

The (bar) association added that "it is equally important that we recognize the ongoing legal process and Rudy Giuliani's right to defend himself and that it "will await the completion of the disciplinary process before taking further action."
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-27-2021, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    They were found to not have standing to bring the case. Denying standing to Texas and other states for complaining of fraud is obscene and an abuse of the legal system. In short the courts are woke and the fix was in.
    Liberals in Congress, the Senate and all down through government have filed charge after charge after charge (thousands?) against hard working conservatives.
    Probably 97% to 98% of all those charges have been dismissed, overturned or found to be baseless.

Countless charges filed by conservatives have been blithely dismissed by liberal court judges.

As time passes, it is becoming more and more obvious the lib charges are frivolous and the conservative charges legitimate.

Time alone will tell!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Former Attorney General William Barr bluntly dismissed some of former President Donald Trump's election fraud allegations as "bulls***" in new interviews published Sunday in the Atlantic.

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-trump-at...140833210.html
    lets see what the final report shows

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Dershowitz: Giuliani wasn't given "due process", his suspension is illegal.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Barr does not want to go down in history as Trump's stooge, after sanitizing the Mueller report.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Real Quiet
    by FirstBubba
    I think I'm running with one recap flapping!
    Ever run "recap" tires?
    Guy back home ran a business recapping tires.
    When new...
    Today, 12:45 PM
  • Real Quiet
    by jhjimbo
    Dosen't anybody have an original thought ?
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Reply to TGIF; Off the Big Screen
    by fitch270
    A cult classic and one of my favorites. Soundtrack by Queen.

From “Highlander” ; “Who Wants to Live Forever”

Great live...
    Today, 12:01 PM
  • TGIF; Off the Big Screen
    by fitch270
    So I mentioned this last week, we’ve posted a few songs off soundtracks before but I think there’s loads of material left to cover. Not only are there...
    Yesterday, 11:01 PM
  • Reply to TGIF; Off the Big Screen
    by fitch270
    Not a musical. Needs no introduction.

Today, 11:54 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X