No announcement yet.

2020 Election - what is broken ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bubba, what other election can you remember when ballots were cured? I think that's part of the early voting thing. Get a piece of paper in the door and the Zuck bucks cure it into a Democrat vote. We've got Zuck voters coming in for the next election now on the southern border. Democrats will cure them in time for the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
      Hey Bubba, what other election can you remember when ballots were cured? I think that's part of the early voting thing. Get a piece of paper in the door and the Zuck bucks cure it into a Democrat vote. We've got Zuck voters coming in for the next election now on the southern border. Democrats will cure them in time for the next election.
      There will be no ‘next election’, that has already been bought and paid for ! With all the ‘free’ money that the turkey biden has been passing out, how many of these people do we think will ever vote against that type of giveaway ? As long as they see $$$ in their eyes, they will always vote for the ‘giver’ ! The dimwit agenda is still a POS but dissolves rapidly with the prospect of money !! The dimwits are buying their future and ruining the future of America.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        Never heard of "ballot curing" in the past.

Besides, like Bhr said, I'm not so sure we will ever have another election.
        If the (d)'s have their way, "elections" are over and "selections" begin! 😳!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad