Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Just what in the hell is the need or purpose of early voting anyway ??? And what is the need of 10-14 days to cast a vote ? And just how did we manage to have a fair vote on a single day of voting ? Voting is by far too serious of an issue to simplify it to the point of absurdness with no form of checks and balances !!! Only a idiot would want a system which invites fraud, but then, that fits the concept of our dimwit party.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    Putting aside the inane comments by the HAPOPS 99, what is broken is the whole election process. We have no need in this country for "early voting." If states want to allow early voting, that is their prerogative, but it is unnecessary. Second thing to be abolished, is mail-in voting. It is completely and thoroughly, nothing but a scam, to cheat. Before everyone howls and sobs about people who cannot make it to the polls, we have a perfectly good system in place for absentee voting, wherein on must show a valid ID, and in most cases, give a valid reason for wanting an absentee ballot. More verification, less chance for fraud. Third, if the feds want to get involved in what is constitutionally a state prerogative, they (the feds) could pass a law or even an amendment, that all voting rolls in all states must be checked for accuracy every two years, and deceased, relocated and otherwise ineligible voters be purged. Fourth, vigorously prosecute any and all violations of election integrity. Maximum sentences for any fraudulent voting, felons voting, illegal alien voting, denial of poll watcher access, or discarding votes for whatever candidate. These scofflaws need to be sentenced to a long period of hard time, and denied the right to vote, for life.
    Last, but certainly not least, no voting by machine! It has been shown, and will be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, that voting machines were hacked and misaligned with algorithms to slew the vote to joe bite-me. In some cases, certain voting machines were pre-programed to give bite-me a 30,000 vote advantage before one single legal vote was cast.
    Paper ballots were good enough for many, many years, and should still be good today, in light of all the irregularities coming out about voting machine hacks and programming.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    "OAN host calls for mass executions of those responsible for 'overthrowing' Trump."

https://news.yahoo.com/oan-host-call...180847195.html

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Jimbo is exactly correct bandicoot ! There is no chance of unity in America with the doubt of validity in the present voting issue ! And it mostly falls on the D’s due to their fight regarding proof of that validity being found. If there is nothing to fear or hide in these attempts to validate, why are the D’s so opposed to them ? It, in itself, is the biggest reason of doubt why
    the election is being disputed ! The audits in no way threaten democracy as the D’s have stated. That is completely absurd ! The only way to threaten democracy, is to not allow the audits to be made in the first place, as they only help to strengthen the fact, that as an open country, we have the right to protect the sovereignty of our system.......!
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 06-25-2021, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Okay. I think it would be a terrible thing if Donald Trump actually won the election, and the stupid Democrats could have made it close, but chose to make Biden win by a landslide, arousing suspicion of election fraud.
    Now it's your turn.
    I think if fraud is proven the Society, Government and possibly the Security of the U.S. would be completely destroyed. The radical liberals and Dems would not accept losing power without a fight, it is their aphrodisiac. It needs to be determined though because the Country can not exist on the path it is now on.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 06-25-2021, 12:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Okay. I think it would be a terrible thing if Donald Trump actually won the election, and the stupid Democrats could have made it close, but chose to make Biden win by a landslide, arousing suspicion of election fraud.
    Now it's your turn.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Jimbo -
    I asked first.
    Do you still doubt that Rudy Giuliani's law license has been suspended?
    (And for lying, no less.)
    I am saying what if everything the Trump 75,000,000 voters think is actually the TRUTH ? And MSM has fabricated the narrative of a 'big lie'?

Don't deflect like you usually do, answer the question.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Jimbo -
    I asked first.
    Do you still doubt that Rudy Giuliani's law license has been suspended?
    (And for lying, no less.)

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    lab
    I think you should post something factual, instead of your half-baked opinions.
    Tell us that the story is false and that Rudy Giuliani's law license has NOT been suspended.
    What if the MSM Trump/Election 'BIG LIE' is actually not a lie ?

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    When DC elects a convicted killer (Cason) who is still serving a life term in prison can get elected to public office, is NYC not far behind?

Are we becoming like England of olde where a sow was convicted of killing her piglets and then sentenced to death?

The left has lost it everloving, freaking mind!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    lab
    I think you should post something factual, instead of your half-baked opinions.
    Tell us that the story is false and that Rudy Giuliani's law license has NOT been suspended.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    NY State isn't exactly a bastion of independence. That state is so far into the wormhole its a wonder any real objective facts could ever get out. I left, kicking the state out of the Union wouldn't be a bad idea!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I could post about a dozen links.
    Do you really doubt the veracity of the story?
    A long time ago, you said you were afraid of opening links on this site.
    Do a google search of your own and report back.
    No apology necessary.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Heads are starting to roll.

Giuliani’s law license suspended in N.Y. state

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-law-...170901570.html
    Any other source ?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Heads are starting to roll.

Giuliani’s law license suspended in N.Y. state

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-law-...170901570.html

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad