2020 Election - what is broken ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Election - what is broken ?

As far as I know, the rigged part of the ballots was the Presidential ticket, down ballot I don't believe were tampered with.

I do believe that is the general consensus.
    I think they had enough trouble printing ballots.
    Printing ballots with down ballot votes and then trying to be sure everything went to the correct state?
    Monumental task!

Comment

Were Poll Watchers ‘Thrown Out’ of Vote Counting Rooms?

In the wake of the 2020 presidential election, the Trump campaign spread this rumor in fundraising emails but walked it back in court.

Comment

Heads are starting to roll.

Giuliani’s law license suspended in N.Y. state

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-law-...170901570.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Heads are starting to roll.

Giuliani’s law license suspended in N.Y. state

https://news.yahoo.com/giuliani-law-...170901570.html
          Any other source ?

Comment

I could post about a dozen links.
            Do you really doubt the veracity of the story?
            A long time ago, you said you were afraid of opening links on this site.
            Do a google search of your own and report back.
            No apology necessary.

Comment

NY State isn't exactly a bastion of independence. That state is so far into the wormhole its a wonder any real objective facts could ever get out. I left, kicking the state out of the Union wouldn't be a bad idea!

Comment

lab
                I think you should post something factual, instead of your half-baked opinions.
                Tell us that the story is false and that Rudy Giuliani's law license has NOT been suspended.

Comment

When DC elects a convicted killer (Cason) who is still serving a life term in prison can get elected to public office, is NYC not far behind?

Are we becoming like England of olde where a sow was convicted of killing her piglets and then sentenced to death?

The left has lost it everloving, freaking mind!

Comment

lab
                    I think you should post something factual, instead of your half-baked opinions.
                    Tell us that the story is false and that Rudy Giuliani's law license has NOT been suspended.
                    What if the MSM Trump/Election 'BIG LIE' is actually not a lie ?

Comment

Jimbo -
                      I asked first.
                      Do you still doubt that Rudy Giuliani's law license has been suspended?
                      (And for lying, no less.)

Comment

Jimbo -
                        I asked first.
                        Do you still doubt that Rudy Giuliani's law license has been suspended?
                        (And for lying, no less.)
                        I am saying what if everything the Trump 75,000,000 voters think is actually the TRUTH ? And MSM has fabricated the narrative of a 'big lie'?

Don't deflect like you usually do, answer the question.

Comment

Okay. I think it would be a terrible thing if Donald Trump actually won the election, and the stupid Democrats could have made it close, but chose to make Biden win by a landslide, arousing suspicion of election fraud.
                          Now it's your turn.

Comment

Okay. I think it would be a terrible thing if Donald Trump actually won the election, and the stupid Democrats could have made it close, but chose to make Biden win by a landslide, arousing suspicion of election fraud.
                            Now it's your turn.
                            I think if fraud is proven the Society, Government and possibly the Security of the U.S. would be completely destroyed. The radical liberals and Dems would not accept losing power without a fight, it is their aphrodisiac. It needs to be determined though because the Country can not exist on the path it is now on.
                            Last edited by jhjimbo; 06-25-2021, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Jimbo is exactly correct bandicoot ! There is no chance of unity in America with the doubt of validity in the present voting issue ! And it mostly falls on the D’s due to their fight regarding proof of that validity being found. If there is nothing to fear or hide in these attempts to validate, why are the D’s so opposed to them ? It, in itself, is the biggest reason of doubt why
                              the election is being disputed ! The audits in no way threaten democracy as the D’s have stated. That is completely absurd ! The only way to threaten democracy, is to not allow the audits to be made in the first place, as they only help to strengthen the fact, that as an open country, we have the right to protect the sovereignty of our system.......!
                              Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 06-25-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Off the Big Screen
                                by PigHunter
                                Here's another PigHuntress has been singing on karaoke nights. From the movie Thunderdome, "We Don't Need Another Hero" by Tina Turner
                                Today, 09:28 AM
                              • TGIF; Off the Big Screen
                                by fitch270
                                So I mentioned this last week, we’ve posted a few songs off soundtracks before but I think there’s loads of material left to cover. Not only are there...
                                Yesterday, 11:01 PM
                                by PigHunter
                                From Top Gun, "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin .... PigHuntress sang this on stage a couple of weeks ago

Today, 09:25 AM
                                by PigHunter
                                Richard, here's one by Neil Diamond from the movie, The Jazz Singer. "Love On The Rocks" is in my top 5 to sing.

Today, 09:19 AM
                              • Reply to Treason or a traitor?
                                by rock rat
                                Don't you all start to cry because someone doesn't worship the same politician you do. Pull up your big boy pants...
                                Today, 09:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X