Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    “That should be enough to last me the rest of my life” !

Only if you do not need them to protect
    our Republic, and or, your life ! Which seems to be a real possibility at this time with the present admin ! Continue reloading, and good luck !

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Uhhmmm...... I mentioned 16 gauge! 😀!
    And choke tubes!

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter

Did I tell you about my 6.5 CM? I've got all that I need to start handloading for it...
    Reloading? Have you heard there’s a primer shortage?

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Actually the old style reel mowers are fairly popular with the granola crowd around here. If you have a small yard they do make sense and as a bonus you can save on a gym membership for the summer.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

Did I tell you about my 6.5 CM? I've got all that I need to start handloading for it...
    Looks like RRA is making a bid in the long range rifles - Shooting Mag, this month. Guess what caliber it is in ?

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Totally agree Jimbo. I only buy axes and Old Hickory knives because I like to restore and modify them.
    I have a hard time with flea markets and yard sales.
    I'm too busy looking for steals and end up missing deals.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    Dang, we’ve covered shootings, dog bites, lawn chores, bandicoots, power tools, reel mowers, wives, dentists, peaches and squirrels. Surprised the 6.5 Creedmoor hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Shoot……
    Uhhmmm...... I mentioned 16 gauge! 😀!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

What bullet are you going to standardize on ? Weight ? What load/powder? If you want I can give you some ideas that are good for the Swed. I have loaded from 120 to 160gr.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Relax everybody - you are overthinking everything. My only point was people are so lazy from what I have seen at the flea markets people will not by anything that is not power - unless they are some kind of collector. Just an unscientific personal observation.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Dang, we’ve covered shootings, dog bites, lawn chores, bandicoots, power tools, reel mowers, wives, dentists, peaches and squirrels. Surprised the 6.5 Creedmoor hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Shoot……

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

You missed the point completely.
    jimbo, you can still find the old "reel" style push mowers at Lowe's. So yes sir, people DO still buy lawn mowers without engines.
    Probably folks with very small yards and the time to mow every day or two.

I bet Lowe's doesn't sell many! 😐

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    If my day consisted of 10 minutes of the bandicoot, I would fill the rest of the day with a trip to the dentist for my enjoyment!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

jimbo, the power cord can be replaced on 95% of electric tools.
    If a cordless tool is worth anything (Delta, Makita, Milwaukee, etc, etc) you can probably order a battery and a charger online.
    I've got a Ryobi cordless drill that is over 20 years old. Lowe's still carries batteries and chargers for it.
    You missed the point completely.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    You don't need to know anything. Just call me names.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad