• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"... I thought that was why wives were invented........?!?! ..."

She was on the riding mower.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      People don't buy a mower without an engine, just like at the flea market tools without a power cord or battery don't sell too well.
      jimbo, the power cord can be replaced on 95% of electric tools.
      If a cordless tool is worth anything (Delta, Makita, Milwaukee, etc, etc) you can probably order a battery and a charger online.
      I've got a Ryobi cordless drill that is over 20 years old. Lowe's still carries batteries and chargers for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Funny stuff Bubba, you must be one damn dedicated guy, or at least a lover of turmoil, or one who loves ingenious ways of getting a job done ! I thought that was why wives were invented........?!?!
        Since surgery, all I've been able to do is sit in my recliner and watch the grass and weeds take over my grapes and blackberries.
        Not only that, I watched probably 40 pounds of asparagus grow into fronds instead of being collected and eaten.
        Regardless of the pain, it feels good to get out finally and get something done instead of mouldering in a recliner. LOL!

Comment

Why does Bubba constantly corrupt a post by inserting an irrelevant post that changes the thread. He does that all the time.
          We were talking about shootings and he is mowing his fu..ing lawn.
          Just being hospitable jimbo. That's all.
          I think the last time I shot a gun was when I tested the Briley choke tubes I had installed on my 16 gauge Rem "Sportsman".

Comment

Why does Bubba constantly corrupt a post by inserting an irrelevant post that changes the thread. He does that all the time.
            We were talking about shootings and he is mowing his fu..ing lawn.
            Guess you probably didn't appreciate my BBQ review, either. Sorry, I read your opening and took it as a "weekend recap" sort of thing, whatever one's particular weekend entailed.

Comment

Wasn’t much of a topic to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter

Indeed. But it certainly beats the crap Whiney has been posting.
                Hell, a blank page beats what the pre '00 Ford posts! LOL!

Comment

From #1 Bubba: "Hell, a blank page beats what the pre '00 Ford posts! LOL!"

The HAPOPS can post anything he wants to, I have had him blocked for months, and intend to keep it that way. There is only so much insanity that one can tolerate, and I have no intention of tolerating any of his.

Comment

I am on a roll in the "Blame for Jan. 6th" topic.
                    But labrador, Pmacc and Jimbo are all alone against me.
                    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-22-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

You don't need to know anything. Just call me names.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

jimbo, the power cord can be replaced on 95% of electric tools.
                          If a cordless tool is worth anything (Delta, Makita, Milwaukee, etc, etc) you can probably order a battery and a charger online.
                          I've got a Ryobi cordless drill that is over 20 years old. Lowe's still carries batteries and chargers for it.
                          You missed the point completely.

Comment

If my day consisted of 10 minutes of the bandicoot, I would fill the rest of the day with a trip to the dentist for my enjoyment!

Comment

You missed the point completely.
                              jimbo, you can still find the old "reel" style push mowers at Lowe's. So yes sir, people DO still buy lawn mowers without engines.
                              Probably folks with very small yards and the time to mow every day or two.

I bet Lowe's doesn't sell many! 😐

Comment

Dang, we’ve covered shootings, dog bites, lawn chores, bandicoots, power tools, reel mowers, wives, dentists, peaches and squirrels. Surprised the 6.5 Creedmoor hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Shoot……

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad