Swalwell (D-CA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swalwell (D-CA)

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) is up to his ears in alligators again.
    Now, just skin him and nail his worthless hide to the wall.

https://wethepeopledaily.com/2021/06...uary-6th-lies/

From #1 Bubba: "Now, just skin him and nail his worthless hide to the wall."

Situation was handled all wrong. Mrs. Brooks should have shot the process server who entered her home illegally. Mo should have horsewhipped swalwell on the steps of the House, or beat him senseless with a cane, as in the Brooks–Sumner Affair, which occurred on May 22, 1856, in the United States Senate.
    However, I personally would not want to waste the nails to hang a hide as worthless as eric swalwell's on my barn wall, much less put out the effort it would take to skin him!

Comment

[QUOTE=crm3006;n773966]From #1 Bubba: "Now, just skin him and nail his worthless hide to the wall."

"... However, I personally would not want to waste the nails to hang a hide as worthless as eric swalwell's on my barn wall, much less put out the effort it would take to skin him! ..."

Pretty much have to agree with you there! LOL!

Comment

He's another snow hole for sure.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cool gun
          by Danbo
          The gun Hickok has is not in pristine condition. In the video you can see the blueing is gone and he said there was a couple of pits in the barrel....
          Today, 05:57 PM
        • Cool gun
          by Danbo
          Cool gun Hickok 45 bought.

07-31-2021, 08:13 AM
        • Reply to A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
          by fitch270

Jim, I just checked that video out again and it reminded me of a plane I had when
          I was a kid. Just found one like it online. Cox...
          Today, 05:10 PM
        • A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
          by jhjimbo
          Local paper wanted to do an article on our R/C Club and they put a Go-Pro on my plane. This was over 10 years ago. So far 7,300 views.
          HD model...
          Yesterday, 10:11 PM
        • Reply to 15,500 members
          by MattM37
          True. "Vaccinate vs. don't vaccinate" doesn't stack up to Gary Devine vs. Dallas McWhorter. You could've sold tickets to some of those...
          Today, 05:09 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X