AZ threatens AG Garland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ threatens AG Garland

AG M. Garland is telling AZ that he will determine the veracity of their "audit" of the 2020 election.

AZ tells AG Garland to "back off". His interference is unconstitutional and illegal!

From the article:
    "... An Arizona state lawmaker has sent a warning to Merrick Garland, Biden’s current Attorney General that he will ‘spend time in prison’ if he disrupts the 2020 election review, after Garland said on Friday that the Justice Department will investigate if any federal crimes were committed during the audit – and claimed the state was using ‘abnormal’ means. ..."

https://wethepeopledaily.com/2021/06...against-biden/

....and the subject arises again!
    If AZ finds enough fraud to negate Biden's win, it should open the floodgates to audit GA, PA, MI and WI!
    If, that's a great big "IF" (!) the election can(?) be overturned, what will the procedure be?
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 06-15-2021, 10:34 AM.

From #1 Bubba: "If, that's a great big "IF" (!) the election can(?) be overturned, what will the procedure be?"

Very interesting question. As far as I am aware, there is no provision in the Constitution governing fraudulent elections. There would have to be a removal of the fraudulent administration from the top down, by some federal authority.
    Possibly the military, who have sworn an oath to "protect and defend" the Constitution. But with no constitutional guidance, what then?
    Very interesting question.

Comment

crm -
      So you think it would be okay for the military to overthrow the government "to protect and defend the Constitution."
      I think we're living on the wrong side of the equator for that.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
        From #1 Bubba: "If, that's a great big "IF" (!) the election can(?) be overturned, what will the procedure be?"

Very interesting question. As far as I am aware, there is no provision in the Constitution governing fraudulent elections. There would have to be a removal of the fraudulent administration from the top down, by some federal authority.
        Possibly the military, who have sworn an oath to "protect and defend" the Constitution. But with no constitutional guidance, what then?
        Very interesting question.
        Kinda makes ya wonder?

If the three branches of Gov't (Executive, Legislative and Judicial) are considered "equal" and constitutionally unable to overrule each other, who decides?

If AZ flexes it's Constitutional sovereignty and declares Trump actually won, can AZ then alter the Electoral College votes?

😜😯😖😑🤥🥴🤪

PA?
        MI?
        GA?
        WI?

Comment

They DO overrule each other, in a system of checks and balances.

Comment

From #1 Bubba: "If AZ flexes it's Constitutional sovereignty and declares Trump actually won, can AZ then alter the Electoral College votes?"

We the People are on unknown territory here. The Judicial branch has shown itself to be useless, the legislative branch most certainly will not dethrone their puppet president, they all know about the fraud, and the executive branch is led by the fraud president.
            Unless there is either a military intervention to remove the fraud from office, or We the People revolt and demand his removal, I don't see much hope, either way.
            One slim possibility is, with the growing number of audits confirming the fraud, SCOTUS would be so pressured by public and congressional outcry, that they would act. Act how? Again, unknown territory. Like I said, slim chance.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              From #1 Bubba: "If AZ flexes it's Constitutional sovereignty and declares Trump actually won, can AZ then alter the Electoral College votes?"

We the People are on unknown territory here. The Judicial branch has shown itself to be useless, the legislative branch most certainly will not dethrone their puppet president, they all know about the fraud, and the executive branch is led by the fraud president.
              Unless there is either a military intervention to remove the fraud from office, or We the People revolt and demand his removal, I don't see much hope, either way.
              One slim possibility is, with the growing number of audits confirming the fraud, SCOTUS would be so pressured by public and congressional outcry, that they would act. Act how? Again, unknown territory. Like I said, slim chance.
              Yes sir! I'm curious too as to how this will all play out!
              Talk about a mess!

Comment

If AZ retracts it's Electoral Votes, that process could continue State by State until there are enough retractions to change the outcome. At that time the Legislative and Judicial, with possible agreement, could make the change. If not, there would be a real armed insurrection. My 'feeling' is the country right now is 'locked and loaded', all 75 million, just waiting for the result.

Comment

Careful what you wish for. Hypothetically, I could see the possibility of Biden/Harris being removed based on a fraudulent election but then the Speaker of the House taking over until such time as it would take to figure out the next step. Probably wouldn’t happen before the next election cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                    Careful what you wish for. Hypothetically, I could see the possibility of Biden/Harris being removed based on a fraudulent election but then the Speaker of the House taking over until such time as it would take to figure out the next step. Probably wouldn’t happen before the next election cycle.
                    You DO have a way of scaring the crap outta me! 🤯
                    I had not even thought of that, but you may be spot on!
                    i.e. - it (unfortunately!) makes sense! Constitutional progression!
                    Last edited by FirstBubba; 06-15-2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Slight Delay in the results of this 100% legit "audit" by a company called Cyber Ninjas as 2 out of the 5 in charge have a case of covid, "seriously sick" was the quote I remember. Probably thinking maybe they should have gotten the jab about now.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Yes sir! I'm curious too as to how this will all play out!
                        Talk about a mess!
                        The question that you talk about, that being ‘how will this all play out’ has been pretty much already decided. It has been shown by the fact that the SC would not become involved in a court intervention of the issue, that nothing will be done, even if audits did prevail. It will be determined that to rectify the situation would be an impossible task and a task that would throw the country into a complete turmoil and the consequences too horrific to venture into. That would be considered to be the safe and easiest way out, and thus accepted. That is probably why the SC initially declined to become involved.
                        Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 08-24-2021, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

The question that you talk about, that being ‘how will this all play out’ has been pretty much already decided. It has been shown by the fact that the SC would not become involved in a court intervention of the issue, that nothing will be done, even if audits did prevail. It will be determined that to rectify the situation would be an impossible task and a task that would throw the country into a complete turmoil and the consequences to horrific to venture into. That would be considered to be the safe and easiest way out, and thus accepted. That is probably why the SC initially declined to become involved.
                          Geez bhr! That's scary as hell too!

Comment

i think all that will happen if the audit proves fraud and the SCOUS does not rectify the situation and recognise Trump as lawful President. The Country 'of laws' will not stand for going forward with a fraud as President. That could lead to a Civil War as most people would think the result of a War would be less than what Biden is already doing to destroy the Country. JMO
                            Last edited by jhjimbo; 08-24-2021, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                              i think all that will happen if the audit proves fraud and the SCOUS does not rectify the situation and recognise Trump as lawful President. The Country 'of laws' will not stand for going forward with a fraud as President. That could lead to a Civil War as most people would think the result of a War would be less than what Biden is already doing to destroy the Country. JMO
                              How could this country have a war? According to statistics 75% of our population is obese to morbidly obese.

Most can't walk a half mile without feeling winded.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to States sue over vaccine mandate.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Prohibition all over again! LOL!
                                Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
                                I'd be okay with more gin mills if we could just close the pot shops....
                                Today, 09:39 PM
                              • States sue over vaccine mandate.
                                by FirstBubba
                                This is Constitutional overreach.
                                Biden does not have the authority by law OR executive order to demand Americans take the vaccination.
                                09-10-2021, 11:03 AM
                              • Reply to States sue over vaccine mandate.
                                by PigHunter
                                Closing bars????? Liquor stores???? That's been tried and failed...
                                Today, 09:13 PM
                              • Reply to Treason or a traitor?
                                by crm3006
                                From BH75R-You know Jimbo, I could really start to dislike you if you continue to post quotes from that idiot bandicoot. He is a complete non-issue to...
                                Today, 09:00 PM
                              • Treason or a traitor?
                                by FirstBubba
                                Gen. Mark A. Milley, in the last days of the Trump administration, told his Chinese counterpart that he would call the Chinese ahead of time if Trump...
                                09-14-2021, 03:51 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X