Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

So what do you think? Are we being subjected to pulses and rays and chem-trails and such?
      No I don't.

That said I read things just as outlandish on here, look at anti vaxers. I mean lets have a show of hands from all those who believe Trump won.

Also it's possible to believe something is possible but irrelevant. Look at the origin of the covid. Early on there were a couple very sane articles suggesting that lab escape was at least a possibility. Twitter was banning anyone who made reference to that idea. I filed the whole thing in my irrelevant to fighting the virus file. Now it's generally acknowledged to be not so far fetched. Still won't cure the virus, but it always pays to be open to possibilities.

Despite facial recognition in NYC murders, robberies, carjackings, home invasions, muggings, etc are way up. They might be able to spy on us, but they can't arrest low life criminals.

Comment

I live at the base of a cell tower in Venango County Pa. I haven't seen anybody weirder than myself. I've got three dogs always on the alert too. Of course, at the moment my vision is a little blurry.

Comment

"... my vision is a little blurry. ..."

Scatter gun, mi amigo!
          A 12 bore chuck full of some high velocity number 1 buck.
          Keep the ammo wrapped in tin foil until needed.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Hate to tell you MattM37, but Billy Goat Gruff showed up at the bridge and rejected the troll.
            I never was too familiar with that particular tale. I just remember it involved a bridge and some goats and a troll. And there's a magical frog in there somewhere, too ... right?

Comment

By golly, you are right:-))

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

I never was too familiar with that particular tale. I just remember it involved a bridge and some goats and a troll. And there's a magical frog in there somewhere, too ... right?
                It's been WAY too long MattM37! LOL!

Comment

William G. (Greatest Of All Time) Gruff.

Oh the possibilities…….

Comment

I'm happy to report that during my walk last evening, I ran into a guy on the logging road who just wanted to talk about deer, bears, birds, and the weather. A refreshing dose of normalcy. This was shortly after I was nearly run down by three teenagers in a souped-up side-by-side -- but that too is more or less a normal occurrence.

Comment

"Do you:
                      Feel queasiness, loss of balance, vertigo, nausea, dizziness, confusion, out-of-sorts, anxiety, headaches, other body organ discomforts or pains not caused by a medical condition and usually for an unknown reason or unexected occurrence? Do any of these occur or increase in rate of occurrences and/or intensities in certain locations, at certain times or during or shortly after certain situations?

Yup! Everytime pre '00 Ford comes online!

Comment

From PigHunter: "Do you:
                        Feel queasiness, loss of balance, vertigo, nausea, dizziness, confusion, out-of-sorts, anxiety, headaches, other body organ discomforts or pains not caused by a medical condition and usually for an unknown reason or unexected occurrence?..........."

Yep. Every time some well meaning one of the brotherhood of bloggers posts a quote from the HAPOPS 99. I cringe at the idiocy displayed in his asinine ramblings, and shudder at the stupidity displayed. I just have a hard time understanding why anyone would want to quote that, even to post a logical, and ofttimes stinging, reply.

Comment

You may be the victim of an infrasonic attack (ELF attack)!

See comment #41.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Small town Alaskan girl wins Olympic Gold!
                            by labrador12
                            Small town red state American girl Lydia Jacoby wins a gold medal at Tokyo Olympics. Great story of kid from moose land competing on the world stage and...
                            Today, 02:22 PM
                          • Reply to Hydrostatic Shock
                            by DakotaMan
                            Franchi, you can get HSM 25-06 Rem ammo loaded with the 75g Hornady VMAX bullet going at 3600 fps. That is enough velocity to let you experience hydrostatic...
                            Today, 01:26 PM
                          • Hydrostatic Shock
                            by MattM37
                            Any thoughts on the phenomenon of hydrostatic shock? I don't know enough about rifle-shooting to have an opinion. Always found it interesting, though....
                            07-16-2021, 11:45 AM
                          • Reply to Burn Rates
                            by Ernie
                            One thing to remember is that even when you are using a powder like H-4350, you can have lot to lot variations, and that is true of any brand of powd...
                            Today, 12:55 PM
                          • Burn Rates
                            by jhjimbo
                            Read a article recently discussing Burn Rates of smokeless powder. One comment he made is not all the charts are in agreement. I thought just the opposite...
                            07-24-2021, 07:05 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X