Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Weirdo in the Woods

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Weirdo in the Woods

    While hiking Saturday evening, I met a fella who was out distributing the devices he makes to counteract all the harmful and mind-controlling electromagnetic pulses and chemicals that, he claims, the government sends our way. These devices looked a little like hockey pucks made of dark clay. The gentleman told me that inside each is a combination of smartphone components and various types of metal and crystal. He said he and his buddies (apparently, they're somewhat organized) make frequent trips all over the state and country to scatter these devices where they'll do the most good -- mainly near cellphone towers and interstate highways. The towers, because that's where the harmful stuff is mainly sent out from (along with jetliners -- "chem-trails," don't you know); and the travel routes because that's how the devices can touch the most people with their protective auras. This patch of state land is on the hillside right above the highway that goes through our county.

    An interesting conversation, to say the least. At one point, he offered me a miniature protective device that he had on a chain (I saw that he had one around his own neck; also a tinfoil headband under his hat). I declined, with thanks, and also thanked him very much for looking out for us. Seemed a good idea to be appreciative.

    So what do you think? Are we being subjected to pulses and rays and chem-trails and such?
    Last edited by MattM37; 06-14-2021, 01:47 PM.

  • #2
    Maybe that explains Trump's defeat in the election:-))

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Maybe that explains Trump's defeat in the election:-))
      Maybe you should get back under your bridge; those billy goats are due any minute now.

      Comment


      • #4
        MattM37 : Please, if you encounter this individual, or any of his buddies, again, tell him he is desperately needed in Texas, then point him north, and tell him not to mind the snow, he will eventually get there by just traveling on north. Thanks for your help in advance.
        crm

        Comment


        • #5
          Was he looking for Asian-Americans to beat up on too! I understand the nutters are taking orders from Trump to beat elderly Asians whenever possible!

          Comment


          • #6
            labrador12: Yep, that Trump guy is definitely shore 'nuff evil. All of the world wide woes can be laid at his doorstep. Just ask the HAPOPS, 99!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              MattM37 : Please, if you encounter this individual, or any of his buddies, again, tell him he is desperately needed in Texas, then point him north, and tell him not to mind the snow, he will eventually get there by just traveling on north. Thanks for your help in advance.
              crm
              At one point, he actually mentioned Texas. He said one of his buddies had been in the Houston area distributing the devices to change the artificially-induced weather patterns.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                Was he looking for Asian-Americans to beat up on too! I understand the nutters are taking orders from Trump to beat elderly Asians whenever possible!
                No, he seemed pretty calm overall -- darn near tranquil, in fact. I don't think he was out to hurt anyone. He did mention that the Black Op helicopters were often above his house at night, but he seemed to just accept that as a fact of life.

                Along with his protective talisman pucks, he had a bunch of daisies and nettle plants, too -- he said he makes a nice tea from them.
                Last edited by MattM37; 06-14-2021, 03:28 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've met folks like him before. I always ran into them more on the ocean side of the coastal mountains out west. I always thought the upstate climate was a little too challenging for that particular brand of nutter.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                    labrador12: Yep, that Trump guy is definitely shore 'nuff evil. All of the world wide woes can be laid at his doorstep. Just ask the HAPOPS, 99!
                    When Trump tells you to find him 11,780+ votes, you go" find" them.

                    Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said he and his wife took a “several-month break” from having their grandchildren visit as people anonymously sent them multiple death threats amid his feud with former President Donald Trump over the 2020 election.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You half-assed Trump supporters send anonymous life-threatening letters.
                      The real die-hard supporters are in prison awaiting trial for the Jan. 6th insurrection at the Capitol..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                        While hiking Saturday evening, I met a fella who was out distributing the devices he makes to counteract all the harmful and mind-controlling electromagnetic pulses and chemicals that, he claims, the government sends our way. These devices looked a little like hockey pucks made of dark clay. The gentleman told me that inside each is a combination of smartphone components and various types of metal and crystal. He said he and his buddies (apparently, they're somewhat organized) make frequent trips all over the state and country to scatter these devices where they'll do the most good -- mainly near cellphone towers and interstate highways. The towers, because that's where the harmful stuff is mainly sent out from (along with jetliners -- "chem-trails," don't you know); and the travel routes because that's how the devices can touch the most people with their protective auras. This patch of state land is on the hillside right above the highway that goes through our county.

                        An interesting conversation, to say the least. At one point, he offered me a miniature protective device that he had on a chain (I saw that he had one around his own neck; also a tinfoil headband under his hat). I declined, with thanks, and also thanked him very much for looking out for us. Seemed a good idea to be appreciative.

                        So what do you think? Are we being subjected to pulses and rays and chem-trails and such?
                        Definitely strange people using our public lands. I don't believe in that stuff .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

                          At one point, he actually mentioned Texas. He said one of his buddies had been in the Houston area distributing the devices to change the artificially-induced weather patterns.
                          Why would they give away hi tech devices.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Danbo View Post

                            Definitely strange people using our public lands. I don't believe in that stuff .
                            Yep, the past few years it seems I see more people on those state-land dirt roads who aren't out there for the usual outdoorsman-type reasons. (Though this guy, to be fair, really was gathering wild plants, whatever else he had on his itinerary).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Danbo View Post

                              Why would they give away hi tech devices.
                              C'mon, man, they're saving the world!

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X