Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    Trump was impeached for questioning the honour of a toothless drunk who was a meth and crack addict. This crack addict admits he has no memory of anything other than drinking a gallon of vodka a day and smoking Parmesan cheese chunks he found in his carpet. He claims to have given half of his money to the man who is the current President of the USA. The money that he had was from the job he had trading on the position of the big guy, his father. Its no surprise that Trump wasn't convicted, but it is surprising on some level that the level of corruption in the Democrat Party isn't exposed.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Trump's exact words when informed of the appointment of Bob Mueller as special counsel:

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...ueller-report/
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-13-2021, 02:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Then check the meaning of the word "perfunctory."

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo
    Fact check - mostly false information.

Two aquitals.
    Who are the fact checkers? Who fact checks the fact checkers ?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The crime wave referred to is the presidency of Donald Trump that led to two perfunctory impeachments.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    ....A former federal prosecutor.....!

Is that supposed to carry some weight, or just to sound important ? The expanded crime wave he seems to be addressing is a result of the dimwits, their liberal justice reform BS and no certainty of any type of criminal action taken against the ‘friends’ of the D’s ! Talk about deflections.......!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Except for my comments on Field & Stream.
    I double check my work. Force of habit.
    Does not help.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    How about this story?

A former federal prosecutor has called for the criminal prosecution of Donald Trump, saying he was responsible for “an unabated crime wave as president.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/glenn...065206301.html

If he is not held accountable, if we don’t prosecute him, then what we are doing is we are encouraging tomorrow’s version of Donald Trump,” he added. “We have to prosecute today’s version of Donald Trump to send the message that we will not tolerate a runaway criminal president.”
    It was the Dems that LET their City burn last summer - Dummy.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    How about this story?

A former federal prosecutor has called for the criminal prosecution of Donald Trump, saying he was responsible for “an unabated crime wave as president.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/glenn...065206301.html

If he is not held accountable, if we don’t prosecute him, then what we are doing is we are encouraging tomorrow’s version of Donald Trump,” he added. “We have to prosecute today’s version of Donald Trump to send the message that we will not tolerate a runaway criminal president.”
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-13-2021, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Except for my comments on Field & Stream.
    I double check my work. Force of habit.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Jimbo --
    Could you be a little more specific?
    Generic ....

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Jimbo --
    Could you be a little more specific?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic News Today

News Today

This is amazing - news today is the deflection of the deflections and they are all liars. What a state of affairs we are in with a solid culture of lying in place from top to bottom.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad