So Much Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Much Fraud

So much fraud discovered on so many fronts. Now, since these types of discoveries, other States are taking a close look at their ballots and asking for a forensic examination.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ote-switching/

Originally posted by Danbo
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...eorgia-audits/

Dems are so scared of audits Attorney General Garland is considering seizing all the ballots and machines. It would be unconstitutional but could delay audits by years via the courts.
    Since when did the (d)'s have any concerns about the Constitutionality of their antics?

Comment

It all goes hand in hand with the open hypocrisy of these losers. With all the weaponizing of government agencies in the attempt to bring down Trump, they are now calling for investigations of the conservatives in their quest to investigate leaks of classified information by the dimwits. There are 3-4 high ranking losers who have been ‘checked into’ and they are a little pissed about it, it being deemed illegal and unjust ! The biggest crybaby is the punk schiff, and rightly so I guess, as he has been said to be the biggest leaker of the bunch. It seems to be really tough when what goes around, comes around....... ! No wonder the snowhole loves his losers sooooo much !

Comment

Comment

This is starting to become damned interesting......... !

Let’s see just how far these pissants want to push this issue. The more they are determined to push, the guiltier it makes them look. But in order to protect their bare a**es, they are pretty much backed into a corner and forced to look foolish !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
            This is starting to become damned interesting......... !

Let’s see just how far these pissants want to push this issue. The more they are determined to push, the guiltier it makes them look. But in order to protect their bare a**es, they are pretty much backed into a corner and forced to look foolish !
            Garland would have jurisdiction over Presidential ballots.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Garland would have jurisdiction over Presidential ballots.
              I am not too sure about that jimbo. Just what is a presidential ballot ? It may have been an election to elect a US president, but it was conducted in sovereign States which are controlled by their own voting laws and subject to their own actions.

Comment

From BH75R- "It may have been an election to elect a US president, but it was conducted in sovereign States which are controlled by their own voting laws and subject to their own actions."

Exactly correct. garland cannot legally interfere in any part of a sovereign state's election process.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

I am not too sure about that jimbo. Just what is a presidential ballot ? It may have been an election to elect a US president, but it was conducted in sovereign States which are controlled by their own voting laws and subject to their own actions.
                  States are responsible for all down ballot races

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                    From BH75R- "It may have been an election to elect a US president, but it was conducted in sovereign States which are controlled by their own voting laws and subject to their own actions."

Exactly correct. garland cannot legally interfere in any part of a sovereign state's election process.
                    I dunno '06, the (d)'s do have a tendency to do as they please.
                    They know the media will cover for them, the FBI will turn a blind eye and the DOJ isn't going to prosecute.
                    So what have the (d)'s got to lose?
                    They make up rules as they go along. If they get caught, so what? They just back up and make up new rules.

Comment

jimbo, you keep saying what's going to happen if fraud is found and election theft is proven.
                      Here's one reporter's view.
                      Thought you'd find it interesting.
                      Actually, I think any reader here will find it interesting!

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...rumps_way.html

Comment

I don't remember saying what is going to happen.

Comment

I don't remember saying what is going to happen.
                          You said you thought Trump would be in office by the end of August.
                          I'd like to see Trump inaugurated tomorrow! I just don't expect it to happen before Jan 2025, if then!

Regardless jimbo, the author brings up some very good points.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

You said you thought Trump would be in office by the end of August.
                            I'd like to see Trump inaugurated tomorrow! I just don't expect it to happen before Jan 2025, if then!

Regardless jimbo, the author brings up some very good points.
                            Bannon and Trump said that.

Comment

Bannon and Trump said that.
                              Whatever jimbo.

Here's another link to the fraud in Maricopa county, AZ.

https://cleverjourneys.com/2021/06/1...-voting-ended/

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Bi/Tri -pods
                                by PigHunter
                                I only attach a bipod for sight-in and load development at the range. And that's relatively new for me. Previously I've just used sandbags. The bipod...
                                Today, 11:53 AM
                              • Bi/Tri -pods
                                by FirstBubba
                                I've seen bipods on hunting rifles, but always considered them nonessential and cumbersome ... until I started building AR's.
                                A bipod, to me, just...
                                Today, 11:36 AM
                              • Reply to Bi/Tri -pods
                                by Ernie
                                I use bi-pods of all kinds, and I use them so much of the time.
                                Uses?
                                Today, 11:52 AM
                              • Reply to Hunting High Up
                                by PigHunter
                                We have concrete benches at our range and I usually just shoot at 100 yards. May fling a bullet at 200 to check the Nikon Prostaff 5 BDC marks. It's...
                                Today, 11:37 AM
                              • Hunting High Up
                                by jhjimbo
                                If you do hunt high up check out the Weatherby Bsckcountry line. The Mark V is the Cadillac and is still reasonable at around $2500. I have two but have...
                                09-18-2021, 12:06 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X