Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    If he had would he have gotten a longer sentence than ten years?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    He should have spit right in the judge's face, right?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Now here is a newsy story that you boys can relate to.

A man has been given 10 years in prison for attacking a person who asked him to pull up his mask.

https://news.yahoo.com/shopper-gouge...104039607.html
    You can't fix stupid.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Now here is a newsy story that you boys can relate to.

A man has been given 10 years in prison for attacking a person who asked him to pull up his mask.

https://news.yahoo.com/shopper-gouge...104039607.html

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    And this you know, how?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Would you prefer that I don't provide a link?
    You don't have to open it and read it.
    It provides full particulars on the event: names, dates, places, etc.

I'm aware that it could all be dismissed as "fake news," but we have many visitors on the forum who have an open mind.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Is Yahoo News a stand in for your own intelligence and sense of morality? Asking for a friend.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Here is a new case where the hate crime attacker nearly took a bullet for his trouble.

Texas man has been indicted for a hate crime and stands accused of harassing and assaulting an Asian family while vacationing in Florida, according to local authorities.

https://news.yahoo.com/tourist-visit...181231788.html

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    From Danbo: "The problem is he does believe it. He is a first class moron."

That was an absolutely uncalled for and disgusting attack on all morons, comparing them to the HAPOPS! I may possibly be offended!

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    More commentary on a variety of topics.

https://www.unz.com/probert. - Bing

A very interesting group of articles. A must read in the group is; Is America’s Future A Civil War . How [email protected] feel this is possibly too prolific ? It certainly gives room for thought and is not easily dismissed !

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo

The problem is he does believe it. He is a first class moron.

The media stopped covering Asian hate crimes because blacks were the attackers.

Sometimes I wonder why everybody hasn't blocked the little John Weaver wannabe.
    That Danbo, would make the site a much more enjoyable place to spend time. He is blocked by many, but quoted also by too many !

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    The HAPOPS cannot present a logical argument. There is no logic to the corrupt and illegal biden fake presidency, nor his idiotic actions and executive orders. America, under bite-me, has descended from the penthouse down to the outhouse.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    biden and incompetent fit well in the same sentence.

biden and bungling fit well in the same sentence.

But, biden and ‘man’ do not fit at all anywhere, except in the empty space of the mind of the bandicoot !

The bandicoot has yet tp say what benefits this terrible experiment has provided this country. And, I still challenge him to do so...........

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    From lab12: "It takes a special kind of intelligence to be sucked into this vortex of misinformation again and again."

Well said, the whole post was a very spot on and succinct summation of the violence in demoncrat controlled lawless enclaves. Also, an accurate summation of the lamestream media's continuing obsession with Trump, and attempting to deflect the daily and ongoing failure of an illegal and corrupt biden administration.
    I would hazard a guess at what "special intelligence" can be sucked into that kind of misinformation overload, repeatedly, while watching the evidence of biden's corruption and incompetence play out before their very eyes, with skyrocketing unemployment, out of control inflation, gas, goods and grocery prices increasing by the hour, and America's energy independence a thing of the past. Not to mention, the out and out contempt that other world leaders display for the bumbling, stumbling, incoherent biden.
    Pray tell us again, HAPOPS 99, THAT BIDEN IS THE BETTER MAN!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad