X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As If There Is Not Enough

More commentary on a variety of topics.

https://www.unz.com/probert. - Bing

I stopped reading when I came to "the anti-American and illegitimate Biden regime,,,"
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-11-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      More commentary on a variety of topics.

https://www.unz.com/probert. - Bing

Good info source jimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        I stopped reading when I came to "the anti-American and illegitimate Biden regime,,,"
        This is not for you.

Comment

An objective news report does not need all those adjectives in front of the administration's name.

Comment

The global image of the United States has vastly improved under President Joe Biden from all-time low ratings under President Donald Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/end-trump-pre...144633852.html

"Public confidence was particularly high among the US's European allies. In Germany, 78% of respondents expressed confidence in Biden as a leader, compared with 10% who said last year that they had confidence in Trump."

The original article appeared in The Business Insider.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 06-11-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Make America Mediocre Again, it helps the self esteem of other countries.

Comment

I am not a Biden fan.
                I just think the contrast makes him look good to our European allies.
                Two impeachments, and I suppose they can relate to the withholding of foreign aid for political purposes.
                Last edited by 99explorer; 06-11-2021, 05:51 PM.

Comment

The snowholes opinion on objectivity in media is a wonder to behold. He laps up the lies. Remember when he quoted Yahoo News blaming Trump for the attacks on Asian Americans because Trump used the term China virus.

Comment

I don't suppose you understand the meaning of hate crime.
                    It is on the increase, and you bear some responsibility.
                    It usually involves some oversized moron inflicting physical violence on elderly Asian-American women.

Comment

You can't be serious. 90% of the anti Asian hate crimes are committed by inner city urban blacks. Your argument is that urban black nutters take their cues from the Trumpster???? I didn't realize that urban blacks were hanging on his every utterance. You are a fool if you believe that. Of course Yahoo News said it on the internet so it must be true.

Comment

So you are attributing the recent increase in Asian-American hate crime on an increase in the urban black population?
                        Focus on the words "recent increase" to coincide with the Kung Flu Virus.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 06-11-2021, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer:
                          "I stopped reading when I came to "the anti-American and illegitimate Biden regime,,,"

I reckon ya'll ain't figured out that if you repost the HAPOPS's idiotic ramblings and nonsensical comments, you just encourage him in his idiocy? Best thing to do is block him and the other whacked out person, let them post to each other.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              So you are attributing the recent increase in Asian-American hate crime on an increase in the urban black population?
                              Focus on the words "recent increase" to coincide with the Kung Flu Virus.
                              Most people have noticed that there has been a large increase in urban crime in Democrat controlled cities. Increases of all sorts of violence including children shot while in their beds, yards, at McDonald's etc. Black people in these Democrat strongholds are shooting and raping and stealing from other black people primarily. In these same Democrat utopias black people are assaulting weak easy prey. Weak easy prey in some areas are Asian. Our media, not needing to use common sense or honesty, labels this violence a hate crime caused by Trumps reference to the probable origin of the pandemic. This is just any other case of our media misinforming the gullible. Much as the case of Nick Sandermann the media is wrong, the media continues to be wrong, the media will protect the black population which is causing the problem, and the media will protect the Democrats that enable the criminals who are the problem. While performing that impressive feat they will lay the blame at the feet of Orange Man Bad. German measles, Spanish flu and other longstanding historical references be damned. It takes a special kind of intelligence to be sucked into this vortex of misinformation again and again.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hydrostatic Shock
                                by DakotaMan
                                Franchi, you can get HSM 25-06 Rem ammo loaded with the 75g Hornady VMAX bullet going at 3600 fps. That is enough velocity to let you experience hydrostatic...
                                Today, 01:26 PM
                              • Hydrostatic Shock
                                by MattM37
                                Any thoughts on the phenomenon of hydrostatic shock? I don't know enough about rifle-shooting to have an opinion. Always found it interesting, though....
                                07-16-2021, 11:45 AM
                              • Reply to Burn Rates
                                by Ernie
                                One thing to remember is that even when you are using a powder like H-4350, you can have lot to lot variations, and that is true of any brand of powd...
                                Today, 12:55 PM
                              • Burn Rates
                                by jhjimbo
                                Read a article recently discussing Burn Rates of smokeless powder. One comment he made is not all the charts are in agreement. I thought just the opposite...
                                07-24-2021, 07:05 PM
                              • Reply to Well Equipped
                                by MattM37
                                It's money spent for something active, anyway. I'm always amazed at what collectors pay for a certain stamp or coin or something that's just going...
                                Today, 12:13 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X