Speaks For Itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaks For Itself

The Dems and Leftist are the crooked cheaters in GA.

Judge Uncovers Massive Fraud In Fulton County Ballots...Ruby Going Down! | Populist Press 2021 ©

The full article:

Why a Judge Has Georgia Vote Fraud on His Mind: ‘Pristine’ Biden Ballots That Looked Xeroxed | RealClearInvestigations

Comment

And Donald Trump's request that they find him more votes was just as innocent as handing a bank teller a note saying, "Give me all your money."

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        And Donald Trump's request that they find him more votes was just as innocent as handing a bank teller a note saying, "Give me all your money."
        Trump asked them to find 'the votes stolen from him', nothing more. Stop putting your spin on it.

Comment

Big problem !!! This article already states that a breach in protecting the ballots has occured and that they were left unprotected when police protection was called off vfor a matter of hours. There will be no end of attempts by county officals who are all D’s to cover their tracks in this matter. Good luck in proving anything against them, they hold all the cards ! And now, that there has been a security leak, if there is fraud found, the Drats will claim the R’s were the ones who changed the ballots , so there is no winning in this matter.........
          Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 06-10-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Trump's exact words:

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=75027350

Raffensperger, a Republican who supported the president's reelection but has maintained Georgia's election was legitimate and accurate, rebuffed the president's allegations, saying the data the president is citing to claim tens of thousands of illegal votes, "is wrong."
            Last edited by 99explorer; 06-10-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Trump's exact words:

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=75027350

Raffensperger, a Republican who supported the president's reelection but has maintained Georgia's election was legitimate and accurate, rebuffed the president's allegations, saying the data the president is citing to claim tens of thousands of illegal votes, "is wrong."
              Prove it - otherwise just an opinion.

Comment

He said he wanted the votes that were stolen from him returned.

Comment

Jimbo -
                  I quoted Trump's own words in Comment #7.
                  He said nothing about votes that were "stolen from him."

Comment

Jimbo -
                    I quoted Trump's own words in Comment #7.
                    He said nothing about votes that were "stolen from him."
                    He said he only wanted the 10K + that were stolen from him when they first started talking. Nothing more, only what was stolen from him.

Comment

I give up.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad