Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Times goes nuts over American Flags and pickup trucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Times goes nuts over American Flags and pickup trucks!

Critical Race Theory seems to be driving our urban citizens crazy. The micro or is it macro aggression of the pickup truck or the American flag, or the combination of the two is driving our urban friends cray cray. This is a day that ends in y though, so I shouldn't be surprised.Yahoo News probably has a story explaining the reasonableness of it all.

On the planet that I grew up on it was common knowledge that immunity was a consequence of having had a disease. This new planet snowhole where experts lie on the internet and false information is peddled by abccnncbsmsnbc propaganda outlets is a curious place. Why would a young healthy individual need protection from a virus that they would barely know that they had? After having it they are immune to the disease but not the massive propaganda.

Comment

Exactly. My 28 year old son had verified COVID back in September. Was sick for several days but fully recovered. Against my advice, the idiot took the experimental vaccine in April. Oh well, he's young and lived through that too.

Back to the trucks and flag subject. It's the same group-think that has some people believing the country was founded on bad terms and being patriotic is wrong.

Comment

I'm really tired of the whole liberal, leftist smear, fear campaign.
        Then I come here, and there are two who continue the whole "smear/fear" garbage.
        That's why I've blocked the two of them. I only see their insanity when another blogger "quotes" them.
        Each time I see them quoted, they display a complete and total disregard for their fellow human beings. Selfishness, self importance, lack of conscience and the ability to repeat the same lies over and over. Just like Goering.
        Last edited by FirstBubba; 06-09-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Be afraid... very afraid... forever (if you don't get the shot).

Health officials warn Delta variant could become dominant in U.S. as vaccination rate drops (nbcnews.com)
          Last edited by PigHunter; 06-09-2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

People who have a complex against seeing the American flag being flown, are most certainly living in the wrong country ! If this is a problem to this scank, that is more disturbing to a true American than her being disturbed as a cause of it. The diversification of this country will in the end be its ruination due to lack of loyalty and patriotism. This woman is a prime example........if it is not the flag, what is the glue that joins us together. If one does not honor the flag, what will make them fight for our rights, convictions, and of course, our Republic ??

Comment

Comment

Personally I think the dumbing-down of the American education system over the past twenty or thirty years was deliberately geared toward someday being able to disregard the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, all of it. It was 25 years ago when I sat listening to a history professor talking about how the Founders were just a bunch of spoiled rich kids, that nobody in the colonies had it any worse than people in England, and that we should look at today's British properties i.e Canada and recognize that they're "doing just fine!"

Comment

Maybe it wouldn't have been so offensive if they'd been American Unity Flags... But perhaps they need to add a rainbow to truly be all inclusive...

American Unity Flag

"This multi-cultural interpretation of the U.S. flag honors people of all colors who make up America - from the indigenous peoples whose names grace our lands and waterways, to the international students whose innovations will power the future. The traditional design remains intact - 50 states and 13 colonies are still represented here - with an added salute to the diverse people who work, volunteer, create, and serve in those states. In patriotism, this flag pays respect to our powerful heritage as a nation of all races - pioneers, poets, preachers, and presidents - who have made America great."

"In solidarity with the ACLU, BIPOC Americans, and all who care about unity and compassion, the American Unity Flag is a symbol that salutes both America's heritage and its promises of equality, justice, and the pursuit of happiness. "

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                    Personally I think the dumbing-down of the American education system over the past twenty or thirty years was deliberately geared toward someday being able to disregard the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, all of it. It was 25 years ago when I sat listening to a history professor talking about how the Founders were just a bunch of spoiled rich kids, that nobody in the colonies had it any worse than people in England, and that we should look at today's British properties i.e Canada and recognize that they're "doing just fine!"
                    And the dumbing-down of our education system is only on a further downhill slide.
                    With the traditional grading system now being discarded in many schools due to it being against minorities, and passing grades being given just for equity sake, we can expect even worse things to happen. But so what, at least it might keep the country from being burned down and vandalized.......! Nothing like threats to keep a country in line. And then the uneducated wonder why they are unemployed, and of course blame it on racism of white business owners. As a former business owner, I sure as hell would not hire a non-educated person over one with more ability.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad