Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fauci emails prove he's a bald faced liar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nope. You are just falling into your TDS and are ignoring the proof that you've been lied to.

Comment

Dr. Fauci's lies in early 2020 stopped all investigation of the virus origins (independentsentinel.com)

Comment

Fauci and the other guy were conducting 'gain of function' research in the U.S. Their excuse was that IF there ever was a virulent weaponized virus they would have a head start in developing a vaccine. The Govt told them it was too dangerous and to get out. Now they do the research at Wuhan.

Comment

I never trusted the little runt from day one with that constant smirk on his face. I can't believe he is the highest paid employee of the Fed Govt.

Comment

Why did they lie to us for so long?

Comment

Stanford Scientist Gave a Diagnosis of Anthony Fauci's Credibility. You May Want to Sit Down.

Goes hand in glove with what I, and a of of others, have been saying and writing about Dr. fraud, nearly since this fakedemic started.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...more-accurate-

Comment

From the HAPOPS, aka the slimy bandicoot, snowhole, etc: "Originally posted by 99explorer:"
                  "Fauci says COVID likely didn’t leak from a Chinese lab."

I see the HAPOPS's still a believer in Dr. fraud, and pushing lying propaganda. Typical, for a brainwashed, self confessed, bite-me voter.

Comment

I find it amusing that you guys think that trading insults for facts is a good debating technique.
                    Calling him Dr. fraud with a lower case "f" is a knockout punch!!
                    Pow!!! Take that!!!

Comment

Been giving facts, you're just ignoring them

Comment

Dr. Fauci has served as an advisor on infectious diseases under seven U.S. presidents: Ronald Reagan, George W.H. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
                        Of these seven presidents, only Trump has ever had any “type of problems” at all in working with Dr. Fauci. What does that suggest?

Comment

It suggests he is a major puppet in the Swamp that needs draining. Need to cut his gills and toss him on the bank….

Comment

Look, the little twerp has bamboozled several Administrations for quite a while. Some saw through his deceit early on and he lied to Trump just like he did to the others. He is a serf-serving weasel of the lowest order. I’ll bet he nor any of his buttsniffers have even taken the emergency use only experimental drug anyway. Why did Trump take the faux vaccine after he recovered from COVID? Most likely because he was lied to from the beginning and got sucked into believing the BS. The truths that will come to light at some point are that Fauci and the Chinese were duplicitous and guilty as sin, the vaccine was in the works parallel to the virus research, Big Pharma, Gates, and Obummer and his cronies were in on it. Bank it.

Comment

The first part of the video concerns Fauci

(3) Jesse Watters makes bold prediction about Kamala Harris | Brian Kilmeade Show - YouTube

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad