Once one falls, they will go like domino's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once one falls, they will go like domino's

Judge May Start Decertifying Election After Findings... | Populist Press 2021 ©

Listened to Bannon a bit this morning.
    He was interviewing Mike Lindell of "My Pillow" fame.
    Lindell swears up and down that Trump will be in office by late August!

Would love to see "Creepy Joe" and "Commie La" leave town with their tails tucked and "Orange Man Bad" stomping on liberal toes again!

....but I'm not gonna hold my breath!

Comment

I can't see it Constitutionally. The anti Biden forces can win, but the next step eludes me.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        I can't see it Constitutionally. The anti Biden forces can win, but the next step eludes me.
        Pretty much where I am too, lab12.
        The (d)'s and libs keep crying about these "recounts". They aren't "recounts", they're "audits".

Could an audit uncover enough to overthrow the election?
        I dunno!
        It's never happened in the past.

Lindell keeps talking about, "If I can ever get it to the Supreme Court, they won't have any choice but to listen!"

Again, we'll see.

....and I agree with pighunter, 2021 is turning onto an awfully interesting year!
        Just think, if us oldtimers hang around another year or two, we may see REAL history being made.
        Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-25-2021, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Jim I agree that these states will all find out that Biden won fraudulently. However the only way to remove a sitting President is for house to impeach and Senate to have trial and convict.

Does anybody on this forum believe that Chuck Schumer would allow a trial?

I don't.

Comment

He may face a 30:06 removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Jim I agree that these states will all find out that Biden won fraudulently. However the only way to remove a sitting President is for house to impeach and Senate to have trial and convict.

Does anybody on this forum believe that Chuck Schumer would allow a trial?

I don't.
              There is another way.
              The 25th Amendment.
              Under the amendment's Section 4, the vice president and a majority of either Cabinet officials or "such other body as Congress may by law provide" may declare in writing that the president "is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

But you still need a two-thirds majority to remove Biden. Don't think Shumer would even allow it to even come to a vote, much less vote to remove.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                He may face a 30:06 removal.
                A word of advice:
                Don't post stuff like that.
                The Secret Service gets nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Pretty much where I am too, lab12.
                  The (d)'s and libs keep crying about these "recounts". They aren't "recounts", they're "audits".

Could an audit uncover enough to overthrow the election?
                  I dunno!
                  It's never happened in the past.

Lindell keeps talking about, "If I can ever get it to the Supreme Court, they won't have any choice but to listen!"

Again, we'll see.

....and I agree with pighunter, 2021 is turning onto an awfully interesting year!
                  Just think, if us oldtimers hang around another year or two, we may see REAL history being made.
                  I read today 900 military votes were found and they were 100% for Biden. Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I read today 900 military votes were found and they were 100% for Biden. Impossible.
                    Anything more than 60% for Cadaver Joe would be enough to set off an alarm for me.

Comment

Jimbo - I would like to see a link to that story. It has the smell of BS about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        Jimbo - I would like to see a link to that story. It has the smell of BS about it.
                        I read so many articles I don't remember where I read it. Maybe it was on Fox News.

Comment

Okay. Here is the link. The rumor was lifted in its entirety from a filing in a Georgia lawsuit, except that the word "supposedly" was omitted, which was there to protect the attorney from a charge of lacking candor with the court.

https://www.worldtribune.com/lin-woo...-to-joe-biden/
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 05-25-2021, 11:56 PM.

Comment

The story is dated November 27, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              The story is dated November 27, 2020.
                              It's over, Trump won, expect him to take over any day, and aliens are invading on UFOs.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad