Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The attack by the FBI using the Steele Dossier on Trump was worse than Jan 6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lab - You are referring to protest demonstrations in which neither building was entered by the protestors. Hundreds of the demonstrators were arrested in the Supreme Court demonstration.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      lab - You are referring to protest demonstrations in which neither building was entered by the protestors. Hundreds of the demonstrators were arrested in the Supreme Court demonstration.
      These protesters forced their way past police! 164 were arrested and released. They attacked our beloved Justice system and tryed to force mob rule! No solitary confinement, no calls of insurrection, no big deal. The corruption of our Justice Dept, the FBI, the FISA courts, the illegal Justice Dept attack on Trump and his people was way worse than Jan 6th. Any attack on Trump was legitimized, arson, rioting, looting and murder was excused by the Democrats and the Media. Mostly peaceful insurgency. Five years of attacks vs one afternoon of protest.

Comment

By the way, and not really related, there was a time that Explorer99 would have been all over this thread. Now nada. He was kind of a trollish guy, never really made any sense, but I hope nothing is wrong with him. Haven't seen him for some time now that I think about it. Hope he's still out there, fomenting dissent, etc.

Comment

The peaceful transfer of power is a hallmark of American Government. The Obama Biden Administration totally violated that concept. They sicced the intelligence community on Trump, using Democrat funded misinformation campaign. They violated all possible norms and paid no price for it. Democrats like Podesta and Hunter Biden did not have to register as foreign lobbyists, while Republicans were perpwalked. No one with an iota of integrity can pretend Jan 6th was worse than the dispicable behavior of the Democrats during the last five years. Absolutely, unambiguously more corruption and danger to the Constitutional form of government has to be laid at the feet of Democrats and their stooges than at the feet of the Jan 6th protesters.

Comment

Amflyer -
            Thanks for the well wishes.
            Same to you.

Comment

It seems that the Trump followers have adopted the strategy that the best defense is a good offense,
              Every time I bring up a Trump misdeed, it is answered with some misdeed attributed to the Democrats (childishly misspelled), coupled with personal insults.
              It saddens me deeply that 53 % of Republicans actually believe Donald Trump's claim of a stolen election. I guess these are the people to whom my comments never made any sense.

Comment

"A U.S. judge said there is a risk that Donald Trump's supporters could still carry out attacks similar to the deadly Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, noting the former president's "near-daily fulminations" about his election loss have not subsided."

https://news.yahoo.com/u-judge-says-...125614090.html

Comment

If the rioters and looters are under your banner, it’s ok. Otherwise, not so much. Hypocrisy apparently know no bounds….

Comment

I read a tweet by a HuffPost WH reporter who stated the Jan 6th issue was 1000 times worse than the 9-11 attack in NY ! And when latter questioned about that statement, upped it to 10,000 times worse. Such thoughts could only come from a totally deranged dimwit.......!!

Comment

It is obvious that you guys still have not grasped the significance of what occurred on Jan.6th, and are willing to accept it as an act of vandalism.
                      The fact that it led to the impeachment of a president is totally lost on you.
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 05-27-2021, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        It is obvious that you guys still have not grasped the significance of what occurred on Jan.6th, and are willing to accept it as an act of vandalism.
                        The fact that it led to ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT DELIVERED TO THE SENATE BY DERANGED DIMWTS of a president is totally lost on you.
                        There. Fixed it for you. 😂

Comment

There were ten Republican members of the House who voted to impeach, and seven Republican Senators who voted to convict, plus Mitch McConnell who voted to acquit for sake of unity, while publicly stating his belief in Trump's guilt.

Comment

I would not call the Senate verdict an acquittal, but rather a hung jury.

It was the most bipartisan impeachment vote in history, with 57 Senators voting guilty, against 43 Senators voting not guilty.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 05-27-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

The party that celebrates the greatness of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe and Hunter Biden is not a political party but a criminal enterprise. A criminal enterprise underwritten by the Chinese Communist Party.

Comment

It's ironic that you should mention "criminal enterprise" just as a grand jury is being impaneled in New York to seek an indictment against the Trump Organization.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/25/manh...port-says.html

"The seating of a grand jury signals that prosecutors are ready to present evidence and potentially seek indictments against Trump, his company or its officers."
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 05-27-2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Just Right
                                  by labrador12
                                  I'd prefer a short barreled 12 ga for oomph! They are hard to carry concealed. I went 9mm because the ammo is the cheapest. As a former NYer I wanted...
                                  Today, 09:03 AM
                                • Just Right
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
                                  06-28-2022, 04:59 PM
                                • Reply to Just Right
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Your mention of the .380/9mm is what drew my attention.
                                  I meant no offense to you or anyone else.
                                  I just don't think the .380 or the 9mm aren't...
                                  Today, 08:44 AM
                                • Reply to Just Right
                                  by dewman
                                  FB: your comment confuses me as to why you put it in the context of quoting me? How does what I said have any bearing on the point you were making?
                                  Today, 08:23 AM
                                • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Safe travels, mi amigo!...
                                  Today, 07:44 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X