Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Is that poison Ivy or Poison Oak ?
    I’m not aware of poison oak in our area but there was no poison ivy there. I’m not effected by poison ivy and seldom worry about it. I had it bad as a kid and have been immune to it ever since. I did get several ticks claiming on me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
      There are some folks post, that I don’t even see, unless someone else quoted them.
      pmacc,
      There is no need to add extra drama in your life, whether it be on social media, a shooting forum , or otherwise.
      Guard your heart
      Thanks Ernie

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
        PMACC60: Count me in as another pat on the back. Good story, ethical take. 👍👍
        Thanks dewman , hey did you see the size of the squirrel the huntress took ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Thanks dewman , hey did you see the size of the squirrel the huntress took ?
          No I didn't. Maybe either someone I've blocked posted it or ?

Comment

You put a lot more thought into it than I have over any coyote.

Comment

Rock -

I assume you have not been asked to shoot one in a residential area without disturbing the residents:-))

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                You put a lot more thought into it than I have over any coyote.
                Of course I’m not a Democrat , there are ramifications to our decisions ! Lol just kidding but you hung a breaking ball couldn’t help but turn on it !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Rock -

I assume you have not been asked to shoot one in a residential area without disturbing the residents:-))
                  No, but we have steady attrition of dogs in the surrounding housing developments, for some reason they don't come into our streets which are arranged into traditional blocks. I worked as a volunteer for our state wildlife department to keep an eye on them, but we never do anything until they start nipping at people, then they send Wildlife Services with traps and they clean out a pack in 2 days and all is well for a few months. Some municipalities did hire people to cull but people got upset. Wait 15 years for when the wolves we're bringing in multiply.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Thanks Ernie
                    You are welcome.
                    E

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad