AP loses offices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP loses offices!

Can't believe....uhmmm...yeah, I can; some on here would post AP news links. Must be "cray cray"!

The AP lost it's offices in the Gaza Strip after the IDF took out a building in a surgical strike.
    The building was taken quite out because it housed HAMAS intel headquarters.
    It also contained Al-Jazerra offices.
    The AP was well aware that HAMAS had an office complex within the building.
    Why would the AP knowingly house offices in a building with a known terrorist organization?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...n-gaza-n380991

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/...gaza-building/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...royed-n2589505

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-and-its-gone/

Because the lamestream media are all leftist, communist, muslim sympathizing, anti American lowlife, sheep-dips? Only answer I can come up with.

Comment

Because the rent was within its budget.

Comment

Remember a few years ago when the guys carrying the dead Hama's guy tripped and the dead guy fell off? He climbed back on the funeral cot and away they went. Either the media is lying or their in on the scam. Must be another day that ends in y.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          Remember a few years ago when the guys carrying the dead Hama's guy tripped and the dead guy fell off? He climbed back on the funeral cot and away they went. Either the media is lying or their in on the scam. Must be another day that ends in y.
          They showed a vid a day or two ago that shows a bunch of dead bodies that HAMAS lined up as a photo op. The indication was that they had been killed by the IDF.
          Problem was, apparently the IDF was using jinky ammo as the dead bodies kept moving until the 8 year old walked up and laid down in the line! LOL! THEN everybody got still!

The AP either knew damn well HAMAS was also headquartered in the building OR ..... that has got to be the dumbest bunch of journalists in the entire world.

Why, oh WHY, would a wire be so stupid as to put it's journalists lives at stake by housing them in the same building as an international terrorist organization?
          WHEN (and don't blow smoke up my dress that the AP didn't know!) HAMAS moved into the building, why the hell would the AP, knowing full well that the IDF would and could locate the HAMAS HQ and take it out, stay in such a hostile environment?

Because the AP and the liberal media support and back HAMAS activities!
          They're fortunate the IDF gave them ample warning they were going to take the building down.

How much warning does HAMAS issue prior to firing it's missiles into Israel?

NONE!

Comment

It is unbelievable that the Europeans are predominately backing hamas in this matter ! Is this world completely in place that no longer possesses common sense, or even a grain of gray matter ? People must have to practice to be so ef’ing stupid !!

Comment

The media today is anti Western. The concepts of individual liberty and freedom are gone. Authoritarian dictators are more their style. Venezuela is their model and Mexico is where we're heading. Oligarchy and Che Guevara justice is the result we are heading toward.

Comment

Apparently, the AP personnel on site had, on more than one occasion, witnessed HAMAS launching rockets right beside their office tower ...... and DID NOT report it .... to anyone!

The top floor (deck?) was used as an observation post, by Al-Jazeera, HAMAS ... AND ... the AP wire service!

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/isra...als-say-668303

Comment

AP a$$hole is a liar!

https://youtu.be/nylRrbF5cbs

Comment

Netanyahu explains to John Dickerson in the simplest terms possible.
                    Dickerson STILL doesn't "get it"!

https://youtu.be/nylRrbF5cbs

Comment

Speaking of dark alliances and strange bedfellows, have you guys seen the movie "The Irishman"? Pacino and De Niro, the story of Jimmy Hoffa and the Philadelphia Mob, Bay of Pigs fiasco, Kennedy and MLK assassinations. Anybody who's seen it, how accurate do you think it is? I've always been interested in that era and its reputed conspiracies.

Comment

From MattM37: "Speaking of dark alliances and strange bedfellows, have you guys seen the movie "The Irishman"?"

I read the book. Probably more detail than the movie was able to provide. If Frank Sheeran didn't know what he was describing, in precise detail, then somebody told him a lot of insider details that he fed to Charles Brandt, the original author of "I Heard You Paint Houses", which was the original title of the book. It all sounds fairly on point for anybody that lived through the times.

Comment

No one in the network media talks about it that I know of, but now is the time to remember and share the fact that the AP cooperated with and assisted Nazi Germany. Easily checked on the internet. I'm a bit surprised that hasn't been whitewashed (are we still allowed to use that term?) from the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Proverbs View Post
                            No one in the network media talks about it that I know of, but now is the time to remember and share the fact that the AP cooperated with and assisted Nazi Germany. Easily checked on the internet. I'm a bit surprised that hasn't been whitewashed (are we still allowed to use that term?) from the net.
                            Knowing how liberal most LSM sites are, they probably see that as a big plus!

Comment

I think the WWII era is a period that present-day progressives have a lot of trouble with. It's so important to discredit and dismantle traditional American society, but even in today's climate it's awfully hard to take the wrecking ball to the Greatest Generation and the fighting people who literally saved the world. Other periods of history are relatively easy to revise.

As for the AP thing: I don't think there'd be any favor in today's media circles for an outfit fraternizing with Hitler, the worst white racist who ever walked the earth -- but there has always been in media a certain amount of strange respect for journalists who are willing to get dirty for a story. One defense there might be for the AP in the early '40s is that (supposedly) none of the Allies knew about the concentration camps or certain other Holocaust details at that point. I don't know about that; you read different things.
                              Last edited by MattM37; 05-19-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad