Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's beginning to look like mask wearing and the big lockdown were unnecessary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=rock rat;n771877]Fitch I can't find much to disagree with what you've been saying. It's not much my worry, I was vaccinated long ago, and so far vaccines have been very effective against severe illness and even infection.

Herd immunity also protects those who can't take the vaccine for medical reasons and can reduce the chance for variants. Going forward there will be scare stories about variants with not much way to tell which if any are of concern.

Polio is extremely rare, as is measles, mumps, chickenpox, and smallpox is gone. I'd hope that at some point covid would go the way of other rare diseas

Comment

"... Polio is extremely rare, as is measles, mumps, chickenpox, and smallpox is gone. I'd hope that at some point covid would go the way of other rare diseas ..."

Polio is extremely rare because few people use water from open wells and a preschool vaccines.
      Measles, mumps, chickenpox had pretty much been relegated to the scrapheap of history until the US got a huge influx of unvaccinated humanity from south of the border.
      Smallpox? I would not be surprised to see it's reappearance.

Comment

Texas is down to zero deaths despite Neanderthal thinking. The freedom loving Texans were right, South Dakota was right, the CDC was wrong, NY was wrong, the Democrats were wrong. The pandemic served its purpose. The scumsucking media and the Democrats deluded weak minded individuals into retreating into the womb of fear induced trauma. Trump's bravely soldiering on technique did not fly in the face of horrendous criticism. His vaccine development and soldier on gambit wasn't successful in the face of all the lies. He was right.

Comment

Don Young, the 87 year old Alaska House member, got covid and was back to work two weeks later.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad