Ar-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ar-15

Tucker Carlson did a good article on just what is the AR-15. Included time with Hitchcicl-45 at his range. Can be seen on FoxNation.com

Ever since I stopped liking Rachael Maddow, I've looked at these content providers with the same jaundiced eye. Tucker Carlson is even worse. It's like he doesn't understand why his folks vaccinated him against polio and measles. His fake uncomprehending frown doesn't age well, it's not convincing after 30 or 40 times. Oh he says stuff I agree with alright, but I doubt he understands much of what he's saying.

Comment

You can "smash" the stereotype to your hearts desire, it won't affect the left, liberals, gun grabbers, etc.

"You cannot reason people out of
      positions they didn't reason
      themselves into."

Comment

The AR-15 is nothing more than a varmint round in a plastic semi-auto. Not even as accurate in some models as could be expected. Just another example of media generated fear of an object, instead of a criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          Ever since I stopped liking Rachael Maddow, I've looked at these content providers with the same jaundiced eye. Tucker Carlson is even worse. It's like he doesn't understand why his folks vaccinated him against polio and measles. His fake uncomprehending frown doesn't age well, it's not convincing after 30 or 40 times. Oh he says stuff I agree with alright, but I doubt he understands much of what he's saying.
          Maddow keeps repeating the same thing 3 or 4 times so her viewers can follow her. I can only take so much of that. I do watch on occasion just to see the radical left view on topics.
          Tucker Carlson is doing a great job of bringing important things to the forefront. Things that regular people would never be aware of. People are too busy with their lives to gain knowledge about the vast array of important happenings. Being retired I use a lot of time trying to keep up.

FoxNation.com is interesting as he does 30min to an hour interview with interesting people. You can sample it now for introductory cost of $.99.

Comment

I wish Tucker and Hitchcock did not fire the M-16 of full auto. Not a good image for anti-gunners.
            The other thing most reviewers do after a shoot is to laugh - like shooting is some kind of game. Again, not a good image for anti-gunners.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
              I sometimes smile and laugh when shooting
              To me a video showing that gives the impression to the anti's that shooters are not responsible if they think shooting is a game. Only applies to shooters viewed by anti's. You can laugh all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
                I sometimes smile and laugh when shooting
                ANY time I pick up an AR I get a smile! 😉!

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I wish Tucker and Hitchcock did not fire the M-16 of full auto. Not a good image for anti-gunners.
                  The other thing most reviewers do after a shoot is to laugh - like shooting is some kind of game. Again, not a good image for anti-gunners.
                  I get tickled at people who get the drizzlies and their panties all wadded up when an AR displays it's abilities.

Comment

I smile any time I’m at the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
                      I smile any time I’m at the range.
                      So do I but not for Anti's to see on video in full auto mode.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
                        by FirstBubba
                        I'm just now getting back on my feet! WHEW! I can get around with crutches now. Foot feels good.

Got part of my grapes pruned and pulled...
                        Today, 06:29 PM
                      • Hey Folks
                        by jhjimbo
                        Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
                        Today, 11:12 AM
                      • Reply to What is todays date ? oh the 21st
                        by FirstBubba
                        Summer solstice - longest day, shortest night
                        Winter solstice- shortest day longest night
                        Vernal equinox - Autumnal equinox
                        night and...
                        Today, 06:16 PM
                      • What is todays date ? oh the 21st
                        by jhjimbo
                        Worst day of the year for night fishermen.
                        Today, 03:31 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Folks
                        by crm3006
                        I haven't shot anything in so long, my trigger finger got stiff from lack of exercise.
                        Today, 06:15 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X