No announcement yet.

Mike Lyndell's new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From #1 Bubba: "I kinda think that if there is enough fraud found to overturn the election result, the left will cry about "precedent" (Biden has already taken office) to keep Biden in office. Not a whole lot of previous events to fall back on..............."

Hell's bells and little paychecks! The fraud went all the way up to the then elected Vice President of the United States. If pence was not bribed, compromised, coerced or intimidated, he could have refused the disputed electoral votes on January 6 and thrown the election into the House of Representatives, assuring a Trump win. Something rotten in the office of the VP, I would say. When corruption runs that deep, and that high, what chance do you think We the People have of getting a crooked election overturned? Slim and none, and Slim has left the building.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I think they do, if not Congress does. If it is clear the Election was rigged, some 75 million Citizens would not stand for Biden remaining in office.
      Actually they don't, but the Senate does.
      What are the odds Schumer would schedule a trial?

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
        From #1 Bubba: "I kinda think that if there is enough fraud found to overturn the election result, the left will cry about "precedent" (Biden has already taken office) to keep Biden in office. Not a whole lot of previous events to fall back on..............."

Hell's bells and little paychecks! The fraud went all the way up to the then elected Vice President of the United States. If pence was not bribed, compromised, coerced or intimidated, he could have refused the disputed electoral votes on January 6 and thrown the election into the House of Representatives, assuring a Trump win. Something rotten in the office of the VP, I would say. When corruption runs that deep, and that high, what chance do you think We the People have of getting a crooked election overturned? Slim and none, and Slim has left the building.
        Just an opinion mi amigo, but I DON'T disagree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

And that jimbo is why the election will never be ruled as fraudulent, no matter what is found. The ensuing turmoil of such a happening will be avoided by all means, as a necessity of national preservation. Those in power will accept what is now, compared to what it would be! A hell of a note,,,,,,but it is what it is.
          I see your point but hope that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post

IF, all the forensics proves beyond a doubt the Election was rigged and Trump is President, can you imagine what this Country would be like if Biden was not removed ? I can't. Washington D.C. would be over run by 75 million Citizens.

Comment

Proving fraud is one thing, proving who’s actually responsible would be something else entirely.

Hilary’s server fiasco was a good lesson to not leave a trail.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                Proving fraud is one thing, proving who’s actually responsible would be something else entirely.

Hilary’s server fiasco was a good lesson to not leave a trail.
                Why do you have to prove who committed the fraud ?

Comment

No matter what is found in this audit, the D’rats will claim it was a ‘fake’ as it was performed by the GOP ! But of course, they will not mention that the swing states which determined the election were all in the control of the dimwits which allowed the dumping of ballots in the first place. The hypocrisy of this ‘so called’ party, can not be described.........and can now only be attempted to be endured !! The turkey in the oval office talks unity, and then on his first day writes over 30 EO’s and then spends some 6 trillion dollars with no participation from the conservative side, some real unity there !

Comment

No matter what is found in this audit, the D’rats will claim it was a ‘fake’ as it was performed by the GOP ! But of course, they will not mention that the swing states which determined the election were all in the control of the dimwits which allowed the dumping of ballots in the first place. The hypocrisy of this ‘so called’ party, can not be described.........and can now only be attempted to be endured !! The turkey in the oval office talks unity, and then on his first day writes over 30 EO’s and then spends some 6 trillion dollars with no participation from the conservative side, some real unity there !
                    The forensic exam is being done by experts in their fields. PhD, IT from Yale, Math PhD from Princeton, etc. Michigan is now wanting the same forensic exam AZ is having. Maybe there is a trend?

Comment

The forensic exam is being done by experts in their fields. PhD, IT from Yale, Math PhD from Princeton, etc. Michigan is now wanting the same forensic exam AZ is having. Maybe there is a trend?
                      There needs to be very significant findings in the AZ audit in order to continue any further.......let’s hope they are found ! The fact that the counting was stopped with very flimsy excuses by the swing states and sudden changes in vote totals followed, should be more than just a red flag, not to mention many other ‘oddities’.

Comment

Why do you have to prove who committed the fraud ?

For starters accountability.

Secondly to then find out who would have been behind it. You don’t really think these machines would have been rigged without some kind of payoff do you?

Comment

There needs to be very significant findings in the AZ audit in order to continue any further.......let’s hope they are found ! The fact that the counting was stopped with very flimsy excuses by the swing states and sudden changes in vote totals followed, should be more than just a red flag, not to mention many other ‘oddities’.
                          The 3am drop of votes for Biden shows up in the analysis. They have the IP address, server info., and date and time stamp, and the location where it came from that match the huge spike on the counter machine record. The exam manager is holding all findings until possibly June when all will be released at once.
                          I then see all info going to Court to defend the Billion dollar lawsuit Dominium has against them. If the Court is fair, it will be passed all the way to the Supreme Court and then maybe Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

For starters accountability.

Secondly to then find out who would have been behind it. You don’t really think these machines would have been rigged without some kind of payoff do you?
                            I doubt full accountability will ever be found. If you accept Mike Lindell's research, input into the Dominium counters came from several Countries. Who knows who masterminded the entire thing ? My guess it is a consortium of people like Soros, Dem operatives, State Election people and on and on. I would rather find the true winner of the Election than the ones responsible at this time.

Comment

I doubt full accountability will ever be found. If you accept Mike Lindell's research, input into the Dominium counters came from several Countries. Who knows who masterminded the entire thing ? My guess it is a consortium of people like Soros, Dem operatives, State Election people and on and on. I would rather find the true winner of the Election than the ones responsible at this time.
                              jimbo, if you find a wasp nest, do you just kill the ones that sting you or do you wipe out the entire nest?

Comment

They may find inconsistencies but actual fraud will require names. Until then the hornets nest is visible but out of reach.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad