Mike Lyndell's new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Lyndell's new site

Mike Lyndell will make a formal announcement from the Corn Palace, 6:00CDT, launching FrankSpeech.com. Check dakotanewsnow.com/news/.

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
    Mike Lyndell will make a formal announcement from the Corn Palace, 6:00CDT, launching FrankSpeech.com. Check dakotanewsnow.com/news/.
    Thank You. I take it you have viewed his video ? What did you think ?

I don't think that stuff is fake, not with IP addresses and actual date and time stamps that match the spikes in Dominium machines.

Comment

Michigan has asked for the same kind of forensic exam of voting results that AZ is getting.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Thank You. I take it you have viewed his video ? What did you think ?

I don't think that stuff is fake, not with IP addresses and actual date and time stamps that match the spikes in Dominium machines.
        I haven't seen Mike's video, but I've seen the data on other sites.

Comment

Ok, here’s the big question: Assuming fraud and cheating occurred and proven and the margin of votes favored Donald Trump, what if anything will be done about it? Asking for a friend….

Comment

WAM- "what if anything will be done about it? Asking for a friend…."

Tell your friend, absolutely nothing. The Federal Bureau of iniquity, the Shameful Court of the United States, the Injustice Department, and all the other federal and state agencies, legislatures, federal judges, and a multitude of election officials, were all in on the fraud. Not to even get into the rigged voting machines, and foreign agencies interfering in our election.
            To do anything about this stolen election, two thirds or three quarters of the demoncrat elected officials and probably half of the reprehensibles would have to either go to jail, or be hanged for out and out treason. Nothing will happen, whatever is proven.

Comment

06 you are mistaken. The Democrats will apologize profusely, and claim the media told them they'd won. The media will apologize profusely also. Ashli Babbitt shall rise from the dead. Life will be beautiful and the Donald shall retake his rightful place in Washington DC.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                WAM- "what if anything will be done about it? Asking for a friend…."

Tell your friend, absolutely nothing. The Federal Bureau of iniquity, the Shameful Court of the United States, the Injustice Department, and all the other federal and state agencies, legislatures, federal judges, and a multitude of election officials, were all in on the fraud. Not to even get into the rigged voting machines, and foreign agencies interfering in our election.
                To do anything about this stolen election, two thirds or three quarters of the demoncrat elected officials and probably half of the reprehensibles would have to either go to jail, or be hanged for out and out treason. Nothing will happen, whatever is proven.
                It is a certainty crm that nothing will be done, no matter the depth of fraud in the findings ! This will all be swept under the rug along with the hunter b. crap, the Durham findings, the whole ball of wax concerning any D’rat misdoings ! The only people who will pay a price for anything in America under this POS administration are conservatives, and for sure those in the Jan. 6 happenings. 90% of those in the 2020/21 riots have been released without any penalties by the AG’s of D’rats. I can not see this being put up with much longer before the pot boils over ! And the puck biden just keeps on lying about his great doings.

Comment

If fraud is found in several States and confirmed by the Court system all the way to the Supreme Court they will have to reverse the Election results and remove Biden. It is in my mind, impossible to continue running the Government based on a foundation of illegality. Nobody would accept the Administration or any of it's rules and regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

I haven't seen Mike's video, but I've seen the data on other sites.
                    You should watch his video - very well researched.

The original has been removed. Here is another that has some of the same content.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
                    Last edited by jhjimbo; 05-11-2021, 11:45 AM.

Comment

If fraud is found in several States and confirmed by the Court system all the way to the Supreme Court they will have to reverse the Election results and remove Biden. It is in my mind, impossible to continue running the Government based on a foundation of illegality. Nobody would accept the Administration or any of it's rules and regulations.
                      SCOTUS doesn't have that power.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Correct.
                        The legislative (Senate and House), the executive (POTUS) and judicial (SCOTUS) are "co-equal" branches of our government.

"... The U.S. Constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law). ..."
                        Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-11-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

I think they do, if not Congress does. If it is clear the Election was rigged, some 75 million Citizens would not stand for Biden remaining in office.

Comment

I think they do, if not Congress does. If it is clear the Election was rigged, some 75 million Citizens would not stand for Biden remaining in office.
                            And that jimbo is why the election will never be ruled as fraudulent, no matter what is found. The ensuing turmoil of such a happening will be avoided by all means, as a necessity of national preservation. Those in power will accept what is now, compared to what it would be! A hell of a note,,,,,,but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

And that jimbo is why the election will never be ruled as fraudulent, no matter what is found. The ensuing turmoil of such a happening will be avoided by all means, as a necessity of national preservation. Those in power will accept what is now, compared to what it would be! A hell of a note,,,,,,but it is what it is.
                              I kinda think that if there is enough fraud found to overturn the election result, the left will cry about "precedent" (Biden has already taken office) to keep Biden in office. Not a whole lot of previous events to fall back on.
                              We can also hope that the midterms will give conservatives enough control that Pelosi and Schumer will be relegated to the congressional cloak closet and keep Biden/Harris at bay. Not that Ms. Harris has done much of anything....nor has "Sleepy Joe"!

Definitely will be an interesting developement! 🤔

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
                                by PigHunter
                                I've got 4455 primers total. Of those, 1274 are large rifle, 683 are small rifle. Besides that, I've got cases already primed and ready to load: 200 for...
                                Today, 12:07 AM
                              • Hey Folks
                                by jhjimbo
                                Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
                                06-21-2021, 11:12 AM
                              • Reply to 2020 Election - what is broken ?
                                by 99explorer
                                Were Poll Watchers ‘Thrown Out’ of Vote Counting Rooms?

In the wake of the 2020 presidential election, the Trump campaign spread this rumor...
                                Today, 12:02 AM
                              • 2020 Election - what is broken ?
                                by jhjimbo
                                As far as I know, the rigged part of the ballots was the Presidential ticket, down ballot I don't believe were tampered with....
                                Yesterday, 10:17 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Folks
                                by PigHunter
                                I've been using factory loaded Hornady 143gr ELD-X and it's been good for deer and pigs. Accuracy at the range is under 1 MOA. But am down to 38 rounds....
                                Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X