Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Chinese Covid Virus couldn't kill off California's homeless, how bad was it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Chinese Covid Virus couldn't kill off California's homeless, how bad was it?

A population totally out of it, sleeping on the streets and in tents along the roadside isn't destroyed, who is? No social anything, maskless, shooting up and passing out, and living amoung feces and urine, why weren't they wiped out? Have they discovered the secret of living with the virus or was the whole issue blown way out of proportion? Looks like Fauci and the rest of the Cowardian Branch-Covidians were blowing smoke up the American peoples wazoo.

Seriously, how does the homeless population increase during the Chinese Black Death Plague? Where are the bodies? Have these people got a special dispensation from GOD? If masks and social distancing and cleanliness are essential to avoid the disease how do these communities continue to exist? Some would say that they are thriving all over the country. Asking for a friend.

Comment

Do you have any population data to back up your conclusions?

Comment

New York City is still storing hundreds of COVID-19 victims in refrigerated trucks.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...erated-trucks/

Comment

Maybe it is drugs or alcohol that kept them from getting it, or, their bedrolls are 6' apart.

Some analysists say China has been preparing for a biological WW III with the U.S. since 2008. Even now they are working on 'gain of function', that means more deadly and transportable. Captured documents outline Chinese method of deployment of Biologicals.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
            Seriously, how does the homeless population increase during the Chinese Black Death Plague? Where are the bodies? Have these people got a special dispensation from GOD? If masks and social distancing and cleanliness are essential to avoid the disease how do these communities continue to exist? Some would say that they are thriving all over the country. Asking for a friend.
            That brings up a very interesting point labrador, but I am sure we will get a very interesting, if not a definite answer. I think as far as the virus itself, we are not being told the entire story of just what is going on, or what the future dangers are. The danger from china on any level is an issue I am not too sure if we, as citizens, are being completely informed about. china has no concerns regarding human life, or any intent of what happens to the world as a whole, outside of their plans of power over it. I am afraid that America is going to be sold down the river by biden in this matter........damn, how I hope I am wrong, and that he is a stronger president than I think.....🤓🤔 !

Comment

Homeless communities are taking over in LA, SanFrancisco, and other West Coast Democrat Cities. Apparently homeless miscreants are exempt from cleanliness, social distancing and catching and dying from the Chinese bat flu. Its stunning how the country has been devastated by the government's reaction to the disease. If the only population really at risk was the elderly than our government failed us horribly. If the homeless, the most vulnerable outside of the long term care community, was not reduced in size hugely, than the pandemic was overreacted to by an order of magnitude.

Comment

Being outside and the sun would reduce virus amount.

Comment

California was supposedly locked down. Mean while at the crazy camps, the law was suspended. Much as the border jumpers aren't tested and are allowed into the country by the thousands, the homeless are a protected Democrat constituency who doesn't face legal consequences for not obeying the law or the CDC guidelines or State mandates. Many fewer died than was predicted!

Comment

Florida reports more than 10,000 COVID-19 variant cases, surge after spring break.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/florida-re...110405601.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad