Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    You tu jist ain't rite!!!!
    ....but i luv it!

LOL!

Fave! "'Cause the Chicks Dig It!"

(guilty as charged! 😏!)
    Just trying to lighten up the place FB.

PH pulling up some forgotten and unknowns to me is a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

And a fine job you're doing, sir! 😀
      Now, if we could just figure out how to liven up OL a little! 🤔!
      Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-08-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Thanks! I just went back through the playlist. Great choices Fitch!

Comment

And a fine job you're doing, sir! 😀
          Now, if we could just figure out how to liven up OL a little! 🤔!
          OL's Q&A would see more use if people could access it from the main page. As it is, one must have the Q&A address proper to find it.

Comment

Good observation.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

OL's Q&A would see more use if people could access it from the main page. As it is, one must have the Q&A address proper to find it.
              Well, should we just pull the plug and let it die? I'd be for that if F&S wasn't overwhelmed by political posts.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Well, should we just pull the plug and let it die? I'd be for that if F&S wasn't overwhelmed by political posts.
                In all honesty, I'm not sure either one is fit to save. ...and that's not because of the political posts.

F&S covers (?) hunting, fishing and related activities across the entire U.S. and Canada. A little Africa and a few other varied areas.
                "WE" are a blog site of about 20 to 25 everyday posters. There isn't even one poster from every state! 👀!
                How can such a small percentile of American outdoors people be of any interest to millions of hunters and fishermen?

JMNSHO!

Comment

My point was, OL has limited the access to the Q&A. I doubt it was intentional, but participating will never grow if new people can't find the site.

Comment

In all honesty, I'm not sure either one is fit to save. ...and that's not because of the political posts.

F&S covers (?) hunting, fishing and related activities across the entire U.S. and Canada. A little Africa and a few other varied areas.
                    "WE" are a blog site of about 20 to 25 everyday posters. There isn't even one poster from every state! 👀!
                    How can such a small percentile of American outdoors people be of any interest to millions of hunters and fishermen?

JMNSHO!
                    Yeah, but Bubba ... it's Us! No doubt many readers are following our threads. Heck, I bet even a few of the FS writers follow our threads! Some of them these days wouldn't know a sage grouse from a snow goose. They gotta learn from someone!

Comment

My point was, OL has limited the access to the Q&A. I doubt it was intentional, but participating will never grow if new people can't find the site.
                      I agree! ...and I don't even mind the political "stuff"! LOL!

Sadly, politics has become more prevalent in the outdoor world. It's getting harder and harder to ignore.

Comment

I think the political stuff isn’t really all that much different than in the past, problem is there’s hardly anything else of interest being posted. That and the spam hasn’t totally been eliminated. The bowhunting forum has been completely taken over for months.

Not sure why the new owners bought the joint if they aren’t going to do anything with it.

Comment

One more just ‘cause.

Comment

I guess I pushed this far from the original subject, distracted by the idea of livening up OL's Q&A. The point was to show that nobody at the office seems to look at the product they put up for view. Even the F&S main page story's comment sections are plagued by nuts posting work from home ads.

Comment

I guess I pushed this far from the original subject, distracted by the idea of livening up OL's Q&A. The point was to show that nobody at the office seems to look at the product they put up for view. Even the F&S main page story's comment sections are plagued by nuts posting work from home ads.
                              Wasn’t much of an original subject to begin with. If nothing else you found something we all agree on, lol.

Comment

Good one!

Last night I sang "A Little Less Talk" by Toby Keith and "Stormy" by The Classics IV

PigHuntress sang "Bring Me Some Water" by Melissa Etheridge and "Passionate Kisses" by Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad