Sturgis is going to rock this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturgis is going to rock this year!

Free America is going to party in Sturgis SD this year. Nobody got sick last year and this year will be even bigger and better. Rock on!

Rock Rat and the snowhole believe the propaganda that the China Wuhan virus is a deadly disease that devastates all gatherings. Sturgis was a party last year and will be a bigger party this year. Nobody can prove that the people that attended last year who got sick wouldn't wouldn't have gotten sick drinking in a bar in their home town. 500,000 bikers showed up and had a good time for ten days and went home. Not a lot of mask wearing I bet. Media propaganda called it a super spreader event. Not true. Ride hard, live free!

Comment

Comment

Big deal. You can be eaten by bears in your back yard while walking your dogs. Life happens. Ride hard live free Bourbon rocks.

Comment

Compare the 10 days of partying and riding at Sturgis to the death toll of shooting deaths in Chicago for ten days. Add in the number shot in ten days in Chicago and ask yourself, is the Sturgis Rally dangerous or is living in a Democrat hellhole city like Chicago dangerous? Asking for a friend.

Comment

"While the majority of Americans report that they believe Chicago is the most dangerous city in America, looking solely at the murder rate per capita, Philadelphia could be considered one of the most dangerous big cities in America with a murder rate of 21.5 per 100,000 people. The majority of Americans ranked Philadelphia middle of the road in terms of considering it safe, with 48% of them considering it either very safe or fairly safe. The city of brotherly love also boasts an assault and robbery rate of more than 500 per 100,000 people."

https://www.safety.com/dangerous-cities/

Comment

Only 70 years since Philly had a Republican Mayor. Philly is another Democrat hellhole way more scary than partying in Sturgis. No mask, no super spreader, no problem.

Comment

Fear is manipulated by the Democrats to try to control people. Gun control, pandemic, Jim Crow Republicans, the ability of citizens to understand data is under threat. Misinformation is the soma peddled by our elitist media and gulped down with a smile by the snowhole and the ratster. Democrats run cities perpetually and complain that Republicans are making their lives too hard. Democrats complain that the NRA is causing gun violence, as young black gang members bleed out. Blacks are welcome in the NRA, a lot of dead and crippled blacks exist in the cities but damn few of them are NRA members.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                  Big deal. You can be eaten by bears in your back yard while walking your dogs. Life happens. Ride hard live free Bourbon rocks.
                  "A stallion has to run, and run free."
                  - Dana Carvey on Saturday Night Live
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 05-05-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
                    I've been going maskless to the bar since last May... drinking, dancing, and singing. Still here, still with no long-haul problems, never re-infected.
                    Well, bless your heart.

Comment

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once. Snowhole has to be up over 800!

Comment

No. A hero actually dies about 500 times.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 05-05-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

lab -
                          Have you ever considered joining Hell's Angels?
                          I hear that it is by invitation only, and you might not be crazy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            lab -
                            Have you ever considered joining Hell's Angels?
                            I hear that it is by invitation only, and you might not be crazy enough.
                            Are the Hells Angels recruiting geezers with cancer? Wheezing copd bikers are not what I think of when I think of biker gangs. My cross country bike rides are behind me. They were a blast but that was 45-50 years ago. The roads are better today but my spine sure isn't!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad