Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little food for thought, for those who trust vaccines...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crm - Is your caution based on that conspiracy theory you posted a while back?
    You do know that it was a joke posted as a satire that some people took seriously and forwarded as a warning, including yourself.
    Here it is again for those who missed it the first time.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 05-09-2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

17 year old gets blood clots in his brain.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...covid-vaccine/

Comment

Thanks, PigHunter. I have as little need to take an unproven experimental vaccine as I do to respond to the idiotic comments of yapping little mongrels like the slimy bandicoot.

Comment

Interesting, and a refreshing take on the reality of the chinese communist virus, as opposed to the lamestream media, the government, and the mask and "social distancing" fanatics. Some of our more astute bloggers might even pick up a similarity in mind set and attitude reflected by our less astute and more gullible and brainwashed contributors. I have only quoted a few high points in the article that jumped off the page, in regards to the mindsets of those more brainwashed contributors.

COVID-19 and the Fear-Mongering Five-Percenters
          " A growing body of real-world evidence suggests that the vaccines are effective at stopping even asymptomatic transmission. And yet most media outlets and public health officials from the CDC, NIH and elsewhere seem more interested in keeping us scared than in sharing the good news."

"The numbers support this optimistic "95 percent perspective." The number of new confirmed COVID cases has declined by 75 percent since the peak in January. Deaths and hospitalizations have declined by 80 percent. And the reproduction rate—the average number of new infections caused by one person—has fallen below one. That means transmission is moving toward zero."

"It's true that we may never get all the way to zero. But we don't have to. Expecting zero transmission is both unrealistic and unnecessary."

"Of course, some of us are more risk-averse than others—and that's okay. We all deserve the right to make our own choices and take our own chances."

But public officials' response to the pandemic distorts the real risks. The "5 percent perspective" can always find a threat for which restricting commerce, education and travel is justified."

"Put another way, the 95 percent perspective trusts people to choose wisely if given the information to do so. The 5 percent group believes that people are too irresponsible to make their own decisions."

As I stated previously, I have only hit a few highlights in the article. It is well worth opening up the link, and reading the author's full perspective.
          crm

Comment

Anyone for a COVID-19 shot?

Watch the video!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...g-the-vaccine/

Comment

This is for the local liberals! You know who you are!

Again! Watch the video!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/you-go-girl/

Comment

I have no quarrel with those who choose not to take the vaccination, but I have to question the motives of those who seek to discourage others from taking it.

Comment

I'm not trying to influence anyone about taking or not taking the vaccine. My statement that I wouldn't take the vaccine if I was under 50 and healthy isn't a directive, merely a statement. I never took the flu shot before I became a cancer survivor. Healthy young people have an immunity, particularly depending on the population density where they live. Rural people, in rural areas, who aren't in contact with a large number of people should be able to make their own decisions. I always got sick when I returned to Edmonton from spending months in the bush. Young people mostly don't get really sick from this Chinese virus. Individual citizens get to choose. I have no problem with that.

Comment

"Distracted nurse gives woman 6 doses of COVID vaccine in one shot."

https://news.yahoo.com/distracted-nu...144900971.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      "Distracted nurse gives woman 6 doses of COVID vaccine in one shot."

https://news.yahoo.com/distracted-nu...144900971.html
                      Cops who are surrounded by mobs in Democrat cities can be forgiven for errors made while under attack as they try to enforce the law and specific warrants.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Cops who are surrounded by mobs in Democrat cities can be forgiven for errors made while under attack as they try to enforce the law and specific warrants.
                        And we can imagine that she was not dodging rocks and bricks being thrown at her, nor trying to prevent rioters from burning down buildings, or thugs doing what thugs do. If she was distracted, just what do we call what policemen put up with in their jobs, that is then called police brutality ?

Comment

"Study: 99.75% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients weren't vaccinated."

https://news.yahoo.com/cleveland-cli...165631981.html

Comment

Half of all adults in the U.S. are now fully vaccinated against Covid-19.

https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-s...174918957.html
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 05-25-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Including the folks who are recovered from the China flu, we have a big number who have immunity to the virus.

Of course we are importing a million of dubious health. TB, small pox, covid, and anything else on the planet. Thanks for the epidemic Joe!
                              Last edited by labrador12; 05-25-2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

PH -
                                Good post. One case in 64,000 sounds good to me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad