Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little food for thought, for those who trust vaccines...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I suspect that Trump would welcome a civil war if it would somehow put him back in the White House.
    The insurrection of Jan. 6th was calculated to accomplish exactly that.
    The riots of 2020 and the Antifa BLM atrocities are not calculated for that? The Justice Dept is busy dismissing charges against rioters tossing Molotov Cocktails into police vehicles and arsonists burning down federal courthouses, while Trumping up charges against Republicans. Civil war is being pursued by the woke not the Constitutionalists.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

I'm 70 years old and while I disagreed with some of Trumps attitudes, I think that he was the best President that I ever voted for. The multi- trillion Biden spending fiasco is a straight run to Venezuela. I'd Prefer not going there. I suspect civil war may interrupt Bidens plans.
      Well lab12, I see that the pre 00 Ford is still talking out of his a$$ because his mouth knows better! 😀 LMBO!

Comment

Another snotty remark from the cheap seats.
        I love posting comments with substance that can only be answered by personal insults from the safety of a distant keyboard.

Comment

I'm a geezer with copd and cancer. I'm vaccinated. If I was under 50 there is no way I would bother. Why would a healthy young man need to get vaccinated? The odds of him having a severe case or dying are miniscule. There are negative effects in some people in taking the vaccine. The odds might even be greater of encountering a problem with the vaccine than encountering a problem with the virus. Not my call. I'm a geezer with comorbidities I can barely remember being young, strong and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Another snotty remark from the cheap seats.
            I love posting comments with substance that can only be answered by personal insults from the safety of a distant keyboard.
            Your existence here is only due to the same safety of the net. Get over yourself.

Comment

fitch -
              I suppose you are right.
              Those Trump supporters are a violent bunch, and would like to choke the life out of me because I don't share their admiration for the impeachable one.

Comment

Its not your opinion of Trump, it’s the fact that you’re more obnoxious than he that irks people.

Comment

fitch - Thank you for your assessment of my character.
                  May we now impose on your good nature for an assessment of Bubba's comment in post #32 of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                    Its not your opinion of Trump, it’s the fact that you’re more obnoxious than he that irks people.
                    Well stated fitch ! We can all be happy that we are not in need of having to depend on the bandicoot for any type of backing. He would turn on anyone in the blink of an eye ! He has no idea of the word loyalty.

Comment

First off, that’s not an assessment of character but rather an opinion of online personality.

Secondly, as usual, deflection from you yet again.

Third, see post #39.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Well stated fitch ! We can all be happy that we are not in need of having to depend on the bandicoot for any type of backing. He would turn on anyone in the blink of an eye ! He has no idea of the word loyalty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3663DE3D-A7E3-49BB-A34A-77007521CFF0.jpeg
Views:	75
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	771409

Comment

We would still appreciate your comments on Bubba's post #32 of this thread.

Comment

We seem to be quibbling about what to call his comment.
                            He wants to say that it is an opinion of my online personality.
                            Fine.
                            Now, for sake of comparison, we would like to have his opinion of Bubba's online personality, with post #32 serving as a point of reference.

Comment

We? That just shows how full of yourself you really are.

Comment

Snowhole, a person who maintains a position that is as long lasting as a place where his urine strikes the snow. Rant on Snowhole.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 15,500 members
                                  by fitch270
                                  Agreed on the civility, difference was the arguments weren’t as stale. The entertainment value just isn’t there anymore.

Interesting...
                                  Today, 04:48 PM
                                • 15,500 members
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Where is everybody ?? Don't you have any fishing, hunting, or shooting stories ? Must be a bunch of introverts....
                                  Yesterday, 10:34 PM
                                • Reply to 15,500 members
                                  by MattM37
                                  I get into some of the political posts and can't condemn them in general. However, the way the site is set up, the "recent posts" and "trending"...
                                  Today, 03:57 PM
                                • Reply to A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                  by rock rat
                                  I notice ever more video clips on the news that are taken from drones, I think technically they are called some sort of copter, four rotors, all controlled...
                                  Today, 03:56 PM
                                • A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Local paper wanted to do an article on our R/C Club and they put a Go-Pro on my plane. This was over 10 years ago. So far 7,300 views.
                                  HD model...
                                  Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X